Chapter 51

Hello guys 🦋💕

Please vote and comment.

Vote!!!!! vote!!!!! Vote!!!!!!

"you will never change Vihan. I hate you!!!!!! You can't hurt my family." Sanjana yelled at him making Veer look at her in shock and then smile.
"my family!!!! She now considers us her family" Veer thought.
"Sanju you do not know him he is in the mafia," Vihan said.
"Even if he, still he never harms my people. But what did you do??? You shoot my friend Krishna ..!!! Just because he is trying to protect me. You are the one who lied to me from starting. If you came and told me that you have a problem with my father then still I try to make things right for you and us." Sanjana said make Veer again hurt listening to this.
"then you tried to manipulate me???? You are so cheap and you even blackmail Ravi ???? And yeah I know that you wanted to marry that bitch Anmol then why don't you marry her. Veer also breaks up with her you can simply marry your true love this time" Sanjana said.
"no!!!! I never marry that bitch. Are you even listening to what you are saying?? How can you think that I will marry that sl**t? Only Veer can see her innocence. That sl** t want both of us" Vihaan said in anger and Sanjana give a glare to Veer. While Veer is shocked to listen to Vihaan and avoids making any eye contact with Sanjana.
"Whatever vihaan I hate you and don't call me and even try to do anything. " Sanjana said angrily and cut the call.
"I don't know that" Veer tries to defend himself but Sanjana waves her hand to him to stop.
"I don't care Veer. It was also your past just like me you also get fooled" Sanjana said and lay on the bed. Veer also nodded at her and lay on the bed.
"How can I be that stupid???" Veer thought. Just when he listens to a laugh from Sanjana. He turns around and finds her laughing and looking at him.
"how ???" Sanjana said and again start laughing. Veer's smile disappears when he listens to her.
"stop making fun of me," Veer said and hover over her. She still laughing looking at him.
"don't you a mafia man???" Sanjana said and again start laughing at him.
"shut up!!!" Veer yelled at her. She covers her mouth and looks at him. But still laughing which veer can see.
Sanjana stops laughing because Veer is looking very angry. She stops covering her mouth with her hands and bites her lips to stop her from laughing more. Veer's eyes went to her lips and then her eyes which is teary due to continuous laughing making her look cute.
"why are you making fun of me" Veer ask her.
"I never expected from you how can she make you fool but I am not laughing at this," Sanjana said.
"then?" Veer ask.
"I am laughing at my destiny you know that Ravi is a very good friend of mine and he always defines Anmol as a bitch. We never meet each other but see now in my life she creates havoc. First my friend Ravi then Vihaan who is my boyfriend and then you veer my husband all you people are involved with her" Sanjana said. Veer smiles when he listens to his husband.
"you all people are involved with her, I think my life become a TV serial. " Sanjana said and smile making Veer also smile.
"yeah, I met in one business meeting. She told me she liked me I find her different because of her behavior and now I know that she was faking it. But Sanjh when I saw you for the first time I know that you are the one I am looking for, I tried to meet you again I searched for you for 8 months like a crazy man but when I didn't find you I thought you are not in my destiny. But again I saw you when I lost all my hope to find you. It was my success party where you were also present there. You know I wanted to ask you questions but when I find you that you do not remember me then I feel sad but your father being a gentleman help me" Veer said.
"what he did do?" Sanjana asks she is very happy to listen to Veer's confession but when he said about her father she wanted to know if her father is also involved with them.
"your papa knows me since when I am a college student. He knows because your papa worked for Singh Industries at that time. At that party, your papa is talking about you only. He asked me do you like my daughter Veer. You know I was shocked, but he laughed and said the way you are looking at her I know that you like my daughter. I did not say anything to him. But he warned me that you have a girlfriend and you should take care of her. " Veer said and laugh while Sanjana is shocked.
"I know you thinking why he is talking to me causally because when he worked in the Singh industry he was a mentor of mine. As a mentor, he told me to keep my distance from his daughter. " Veer said and Sanjana smiled. She loves her papa so much.
" he asked me many times to come for lunch in your home but I always denied I hope I went there then all this chaos will never happen in our lives," Veer said and Sanjana look at him with wide eyes. Sanjana is speechless she does not know what to say to him.? She is very happy about Veer's confession.
"How many girlfriends you have had before," Sanjana asked. Veer look at her and gulp avoiding eyes contact with her and lay on his place. Sanjana is all time observing him with her raised eyebrows.
"don't you have?" Sanjana asked when Veer did not say anything.  Veer opens his mouth to say then closed it like a fish.
"I had five 5 girlfriends before," Veer said whisper making Sanjana sat straight and look at him in shock.
"What???" she asks yelled.
"They were not serious," Veer said and Sanjana glare at him.
" you mean you are playboy???" Sanjana asks him folding her hands on her chest and looking into his eyes.
"you... Ca...n say like that... But now I am a serious person I believed in a long-term relationship. " Veer said making Sanjana roll her eyes.
" did you have a past with Natasha your secretary," Sanjana ask and glared at him as if dare to lie.
" Why we are talking about this," Veer asks her but Sanjana is glaring at him with a heavy sigh, he nodded. Sanjana opens her mouth to shout at him but closed it.
"We met in college and we date each other but after some time we broke up," Veer said holding her shoulder and making her look at him.
"That's why now you are taking revenge on her by yelling at her all the time," Sanjana asks him, and Veer starts scratching his neck.
"Veer??? How can you???? Do you also do with me??" Sanjana asks him.
"no never, you are different from all of them. why will I do that to you ?" Veer said.
"but your past choice is very bad and annoying". Sanjana said making Veer confused.
"Why?" he asked.
" I don't like that Natasha too, " Sanjana said and lay on the bed.
"Did she do something or said something" Veer ask looking at her.
"yes kind of. Now I know, she is jealous of me. But she will be never good for you If you wanted to take your relationship to next level that time" Sanjana said and Veer smirked.
"Why," Veer asks her and lay on the bed, Sanjana turns to face him and finds him smirking.
"Maybe she finds you are not good for her,", Sanjana said and bite her lips to stop smiling while Veer frowned and look at her in shock making Sanjana laugh at him.
" see your face,!!!!", Sanjana said and laugh. Veer is looking at her in anger.
"you know you are the first one to make fun of me otherwise I will slap that person," Veer said.
"But I also slap you right," Sanjana said and laugh more but she realized that because of that he marry her which make her stop laughing.
"Sorry," Sanjana said and turn back. Veer close his eyes in frustration.
"saanjh it was just a half-truth I told you, " Veer said and Sanjana look at him with a questioning gaze.
"yeah, that was also the reason but there is another one," Veer said.
"What are they," Sanjana asked
"I will tell you later already you know many things now sleep"veer said. Sanjana turn her to him and stare thinking about her life and sleep.

How's the chapter???????