Chapter 55

Hello beautiful❤️

Vote!!!!!! Vote!!!!!! Vote!!!!!!!

Comment your views!!!!!!

we complete  3 and a half months of being married.  Time flies and I don't aware of how??? Many times I feel Veer is hiding something from me but I know it is better to let it be hidden. I am afraid that I will not be able to cope with his mafia business. I never imagine that Vihan gets out of my life permanently this soon. Veer is making me strong day by day and also protecting me. Our life is going smoothly, we both go office and we eat breakfast and dinner like a roommate. Always feel safe in the arms of Veer every morning. I know I started to like him more and  I knew his gaze on me every time which I ignored and made me blush.

"Sanjana??" Veer yelled my name and I look at him.
" Why not are you eating ?" Veer asked. Without saying anything, I started to eat. After our breakfast, we went to the office.

"Bhai she is not behaving like a loving wife," Veer said.
"what????" Yash asked on the video call.
"argh!!!!!! We are just living like a room partner. She is not opening up to me" Veer said. Yash starts thinking about something.
" Why don't you make her jealous, " Yash suggested because of his personal experience.
"no!!!!! She will leave me and I don't want to do that" Veer said and Yash roll his eyes.
"idiot!!!!!! You are whipped man." Yash said and Veer glare at him.
"I don't know anything," Yash said and cut the call making Veer sigh and look at Sanjana who is working.

At night, Sanjana is lying on the bed and thinking why Veer not coming till now. For whom does he go with for dinner????. He never do till now then what happen??? Just when she felt the door get open she looks and find a smiling Veer coming and ignoring her.
She is looking at his back who is going to the closet to change. After some time Veer comes and looks at her, her eyes are closed.
"she not said a word to me till now why??? Is she not affected?" Veer thought.
Veer lay on the bed and slept.

For two days Veer is continuously ignoring her they did not even eat dinner together. Sanjana not liking a bit and she is irritated with him. She wanted to shout at him but she not doing or saying anything to him. Veer is cursing Yash for this stupid idea of ignoring her, the result is now they both did not even talk.

Sanjana is staring at Veer who is talking to Natasha calmly while she is listening with a small smile which irritates her. Sanjana can't stand it anymore with that she barged inside his cabin and was shocked to see the scene. Veer is sitting on his chair while Natasha is showing something to him on her laptop and they are very close to each other. Veer is shocked to find that Sanjana is standing in front of him with anger. He doesn't understand why she looking angry.????
"what happen?" Veer ask her and she glared at Natasha who is also surprised to see Sanjana here and glaring at her. Sanjana wanted to shout at him but what she can say to him anyways????? What happening to me????? Why becoming overprotective of Veer????? Sanjana without saying anything left his cabin while Veer and Natasha are looking at each other in confusion. But Veer looks away at her and asks her to continue.
"see he not even understanding that bitch is trying to seduce him???? Argg?!!!!! Shut up, Sanju!!!!!" I should go and grab the coffee. With that, she went away. When she came she did not find Veer in his cabin and she ask the receptionist where is Veer. She told him that Veer and Natasha went to a meeting.

At night as usual she eats dinner alone she is now feeling very lonely and missing her home badly. She calls them to spend her time. She asked Vikrant and nisha, can she come home. They told her that she can come on Saturday which is the day after tomorrow which made her super happy. All her insecurity and loneliness went away.
She slept and veer come home every tired and find Sanjana sleeping after changing he also lay on the bed and pulled her closer and kiss her cheeks and eyes and nose. While all time Sanjana is wide awake but pretending to sleep. Her heart is beating faster she is blank to think of anything. After some time she slowly opens her eyes and looks at sleeping Veer. He is looking handsome and innocent in his sleep she smiles and snuggles with him.

In the morning Sanjana wakes up in his arms as usual and starts doing her morning chores.
Sanjana is happy and excited to go to India. Maggie went early today while Sanjana is waiting for Veer to come when he come she served him and looked at Veer who is as usual ignoring her and somewhere looking angry.
"Veer!!!" Sanjana said and Veer look at her.
"I am going to India. Tomorrow you..." she cut off by Veer.
" why??????" Veer asked her coldly she was taken by his cold voice.
" I am missing India and family and friends," Sanjana said.
"you are not going anywhere and why the hell even you ask Papa first???? Don't you think you should discuss it with me first? " Veer asked. He get to know this from Vikrant which made him angry that why she did not speak to him about visiting India.
"Veer you are ignoring me for the past few, days," Sanjana said and put the dish in the Sink.
"you are not going India," Verr said coldly. She makes her eyes moist and she looks at Veer who is looking angry.
"why????" Sanjana ask.
"because I don't want you to go," Veer said.
" you always went on a business trip leaving me here alone. Don't you think you should also discuss it with me but you always thought of yourself. I feeling alone here. There is no one for me. " Sanjana said and went to her room leaving Veer speechless.

"Why I am behaving like homesick," Sanjana thought.
India is always a home, foreign countries never be an India. Maybe people feel thrilled and excited to live in a foreign country, but this thrilled and excited is only for a couple of months because after that you started missing India badly. No country can replace India. India is love...

Sanjana washes her face and wipe it with a towel. She comes into the room and finds Veer sitting on a bed waiting for her to finish. Veer is not understanding why she is making a fuss about going to India.
"why are you behaving like that?"Veer asked and she look at him.
" I am behaving normally it is you who is behaving abnormally. " Sanjana said.
"what I did which is abnormal?" Veer ask.
"you don't want me to go. Did I ever stop you from doing anything??? No nah??? Then why do you stop me" Sanjana asks.
"because I don't want you to go," Veer said.
"When you are going again for a business trip?" Sanjana asks.
"After a week," Veer said.
"so think that I am also going on a business trip," Sanjana said.
"I am your boss and I am not giving you leave," Veer said stubbornly.
"I will give you my resignation then... My Khadoos boss" Sanjana said with a smirk.
"What did you say to me???? Kadoos" Veer asks coming closer to her while Sanjana's eyes went wide in shock and she runs out of the room fastly before Veer caught her.
"you are Kadoos" Sanjana yelled laughing while running and Veer smiled and run after her.
"Sanjana dare you say me" Veer warned her.
"what Kadoos??? " Sanjana asked and giggle while running toward the couch. Veer looks at her giggling and trying to catch her and held her hand and pulled her toward him while Sanjana's foot twisted and she landed on Veer he is trying to catch her body but in this process, he slip and landed on the couch while Sanjana land on him. They both look into each other and then they look around and laugh at themselves. Sanjana is still laughing while Veer with a smile looks at Sanjana. She feels Veer's eyes on her so she looks at him and is mesmerized by his black eyes which show many emotions in them. They both are lost in each other eyes and veer kissed her cheeks suddenly making Sanjana blush and surprise.
He put her hair behind her ears and held her cheeks and kisses her forehead making Sanjana smile. Both open their eye and look at each other.
"I will miss you if you go to India," Veer said making Sanjana's heart beat faster.
" Why don't you join me then," Sanjana said.
" I have a lot of work to do," Veer said.
"but Veer I am missing all of them," Sanjana said, with a heavy sigh he said yes which make her happy and she hugged him in excitement still lying on him. Veer can smell her beautiful fragrance and hugged her. While Sanjana is happy that he said yes and then she realized that she hugged him while both their face are in the crook of their neck she blushed because she can smell his manly cologne fragrance.    She tried to get up but Veer is not leaving her.
"Veer" Sanjana said while Veer felt goosebumps erupt in his neck because he can feel Sanjana's lips and breath on his neck.
"Hmm... Sanjh" Veer said intentionally touching his lips to her neck making her stiff and elephant start dancing in her stomach.

How's the chapter?????????

Vote!!!!!! vote!!!!!!!!!