Chapter -27

Hello Lovelies ❤️❤️
Please vote and follow my profile.

Why is it feeling so awkward??? I wanted to go home… Sanjana is thinking while changing her clothes.

She looked in Mirror find a married girl looking at her. What happened to my life in 4 months ????

She comes out of the closet while making a bun. She saw  veer was sleeping on the bed and she looked around and found nothing for her to sleep. Unfortunately, she walked toward bed and again looked at veer found him sleeping peacefully. She also laid in bed but kept a good distance from each other.

The next day

Veer opened his eyes and felt that someone was holding his T-shirt from left side. He looked there and saw sanjana is holding his T-Shirt in her sleep. Veer turned towards her and looked at her carefully, her hair falling on her face. She is looking beautiful, her face is glowing because of sunlight coming on her face. He can't stop himself and put her falling hair on the back of ears. Now he can see Sanjana's beautiful face clearly. He is looking at her like he is imprinting her face in his heart and mind.

Sanjana sleep getting disturbed because of sunlight so veer stood up and closed the curtain and he looked at her again and then went to washroom.

40 minutes later when veer comes out of his closet in his office attire. He found sanjana is still sleeping. He looked at the clock and see 8 o’clock in the morning.

" Such a sleepy head" he wishper.

" Sanjana woke up " he loudly said but sanjana still sleeping . He went closer to her.

"Wake up!!!! Sanjana!!!! " He said while patting her shoulder.

She opened her eyes and looked at him in confusion veer found it cute.

" What time is it?" she asked in a horse voice.

"8 in the morning" veer said and looked away from her because she is looking adorable.

" What the hell!!! Why don't you wake me up" sanjana asked loudly and stood up from bed and walks toward the bag to take her clothes while veer looking at her in amusement. She took her things and run toward washroom. While veer laughed at her antics.

30 minutes later sanjana comes out of the closet. She wore a red saree and then took out the red coloured bangles She wore them and she looks time it is 8:35 and she quickly applied the vermilion and tied her hair . she went down and asked maid about Nisha They told she is in kitchen.

"Beta come do breakfast" nisha said to sanjana when she entered the kitchen. Nisha hold sanjana hand walks toward the table where Vikrant is already there reading the paper and veer is reading the mail on his mobile phone.

"Don't they both talk" sanjana asked nisha.

" Nope beta. Both have ego problem" nisha said and laughed. This brought Vikrant's attention. He smiles at sanjana and she  also smile in return. while veer is looking at her because she is in saree and looking very beautiful he never saw sanjana in saree before. whatever outfit Sanjana wore she always nailed it. Her vermilion is making him proud that she is his. Only his sanjana. Sanjana don't looks at veer because she didn't want to spoil her mood. They all start eating breakfast while sanjana is missing her family they are never that quiet when they eat breakfast or dinner together. Her family usually don't have lunch together because they all were busy during lunch time.

"What happened" veer asked because he found Sanjana quiet. She glared him and he is not able to understand what her problem . While vikrant and nisha looking at them curiously.

"What happened beta are you okay" vikrant asked her. Sanjana looked at them

"Yes uncle " sanjana said with a smile and started eating the food.

"Who is your uncle here??? Now you also have to call me papa " said vikrant and Sanjana looked at him and nodded in understanding.

"And for me maa or mom whatever you want to say" nisha said and Sanjana again smiled. Veer is not interested in this so he is still eating his food.

"I am going now " veer said and everyone looked at him. Vikrant nods and Veer leaves without saying anything.

Sanjana and Nisha eating their food while vikrant already went to his office.

"Maa," Sanjana said and looked at Nisha.

"Yes beta,," nisha replied.

"Why don't you all talk when you eat breakfast” sanjana asked.

"We only eat like this Sanjana," Nisha said and went out  because she have to receive a important call. Sanjana has nothing to do and all the relative already went away yesterday night so she went to veer room for some sleep.

"What you said is done," Om said.

"Okay" veer said. Just then his mobile rang.

"Veer singh remember me" a man's voice heard.

"No!! " Veer said.

"Rehan Kapoor" he said.

"What you want" veer asked coldly.

"Congratulations, you are now married man " rehan said.

"Why you called" veer asked.

"Nothing I just wanted to tell you that i will snatch your company soon" rehan said.

"In your dreams" veer said arrogantly and cut the call.

"Book your flight for the day after tomorrow " veer said.

"Yes,sir," Om said.

" ve..er sin..gh someone told me" one person said to his boss.

"What he does" the boss asked.

"S..i..r, he is yo..ur en..em..y" a man said. The boss looked at him with red eyes.

"What are you saying " boss yelled and threw the glass on the ground. Everyone in the room moves back in fear.

"Y.e..sss s...ir" the man said.

"Get Out" boss yelled loudly, making sure all the bodyguards and his PA left him alone in the room. He keep  throwing everything whatever he gets in his hands.

"You snatch my sanju Veer !!! I will kill you" the man said and started laughing loudly making him like a monster.

" Come here all of you" boss yelled loudly. All of them run inside the room in fear.

"Ye..sss s..ir" they said. 

He started discussions  with them and after that the boss went out with his bodyguard.

"You snatch her from me. I will kill you veer singh. I am coming"