Chapter -42

Hello lovelies
Please vote!!!! Vote!!!!!!

Did you want to know Veer's dark side????? Please tell me your views.

"Give her more rice," Veer orders the waiter who is serving rice to Sanjana. She looks at him in anger while he smirks. After dinner, everyone went to the dance floor. Sanjana is dancing with her friends while veer is just standing with Yash and they both are staring at Sanjana and kriti. Veer is very happy to see her so carefree and happy and he can't look away from her because she is looking very beautiful while dancing. He always found Sanjana in nervousness whenever he saw her before. Just then Surya looks at Veer and Yash and walked toward them and dragged them to the dance floor. Sanjana looks at Veer with a smile and signals him to dance with her eyes. Veer shakes his head in denial and Sanjana rolls her eyes. Yash is staring at Kriti who is dancing with Abeer. He is jealous and wanted to smack Abeer. Just when Kiran came in front of him. He smiles looking at her and they hugged each other. Kiran is his investor and Yash'parents want him to marry her. Kiran is the best example of beauty with brains. After hugging each other she hugged Veer and congrats him.
"Sanjana meets Kiran Agnihotri. " veer introduces her to Sanjana. She congratulates Sanjana and hugged her.
"Sorry I was not in India when the wedding took place," Kiran said.
"It's fine. " Sanjana said with a smile. While all stop dancing and look at Kiran who is looking stunning. Meera and Mahima are glaring at Abeer and Surya because both of them are staring at her in adoration. While Kriti is looking at Yash who is looking at Kiran this makes her hurt.
Veer then introduces Kiran to everyone by saying she is kiran Agnihotri. She is a friend of both veer and Yash. Kiran looks at Yash and holds his hand.
"Not to forget Veer bhai that Yash would be my fiance soon," Kiran said and smile looking at Yash. Everyone gets shocked to listen to this. While Kriti looks at Yash in hurt but Yash is looking at Kiran. He is angry with her about why she told to everyone??? he never said yes to his parent till now.
He looks at Kriti and finds her already gone from here.
All the friends are shocked because Kriti told everyone about Yash and that he forced her to dance with him.
Veer, find the atmosphere tense.
"What happen?" he asked Sanjana and she looked at him and shake her head No.
"Guys let's dance". Abeer said and holds Sanjana's hands and starts twirling her making her shocked. And Sanjana starts beating him on his arms making all of them laugh.
Kiran makes Yash dance with her.
"Bro you can only handle this crazy woman," Abeer said to veer, and veer hold sanjana waist making her look at him but he is smiling looking at Abeer.

Veer put his other hand on her waist making Sanjana feel goosebumps. She put her hands on his shoulder ignoring any eye contact.

Kesariya's song is playing

They both start dancing with small smiles on their face. Sanjana felt veer intense gaze on her making her look at him and smile at him and veer also smile looking at Sanjana's smile. They both are so lost in themselves that the next song also starts to play. Both are feeling happy and peaceful with each other. No words are exchanged but the feeling they are feeling is so pure and magical that they don't want to break it. Veer twirls her and pulls her toward him making their chest collided with each other and making their breath uneven because of their closeness. Veer's eyes land on Sanjana's lips and Sanjana knows that Veer's eyes are on her lips then her eyes went to his lips.
"Stop it love birds" Abeer yelled at them and made the spell break and they looked at him and startle.
"Aww you both are looking very beautiful together" jasmine complemented and making both of them blush.
"Jiju you should also give chance to me to dance with you," Jasmine asked and Sanjana rolled her eyes. How can she forget that Veer is her crush?
"yeah of course," Veer said, and jasmine run toward him and they start dancing. Sanjana went to Krishna and they both start dancing.
Kriti went to the washroom and after making herself understand that she should not get hurt by knowing Yash's relationship status. why she is hurt because Yash has a fiance. She not understanding. Kriti again goes toward her friends and finds that Yash and Kiran dancing which makes her angry. Just then one of the guys come and asked her for a dance. She looked at Yash and she then said yes to him. The man is around 27 years old and handsome. They both start dancing making her friends look at her and then at Sanjana who is looking at her in anger, she is still against any boy around kriti. She just wanted to protect her best friend from the fake relationship.
Krishna makes Sanjana understand that it is okay because Kriti does not have any partner to dance let her dance and Sanjanaa nodded and starts dancing again.
Kriti knows that the boy's name is Raman and he has a company that he is running. Yash looks at Kriti who is talking and dancing with a man. He is looking at her continuously and how kriti is smiling at him makes him angrier so he went away leaving Kiran alone and embarrassed.

After dancing they all become tired and it is time to wrap up the reception. All of the friends said bye to Sanjana and Veer and left. After that, they also went to their home. Sanjana went to the washroom and come out after changing into white shorts and a white top. Veer is already lying on the bed and he looks at Sanjana and find her tired but he didn't say anything to her. They both went to sleep.

Next morning

Sanjana woke up and find that veer is caging her. She turned toward him find him sleeping peacefully and he is looking handsome and innocent. She picked up her mobile phone and check that Nisha message her to sleep more. This makes Sanjana smile and she is grateful to Nisha.
Ignoring veer arms on her she again went to sleep. When Veer woke up and look at Sanjana who is very close to him she is looking very beautiful and cute. Then he saw their position his hand on Sanjana's waist while she is hugging him. He smiles.
"I want this forever" veer whispered and he saw the time.
"Sanjana wakes up," veer said. Sanjana slowly open her eyes and her eyes went wide when she saw veer very close to her liking. Sanjana made distance with him.
"Why you're so much close to me???" Sanjana asked while she sat.
" Because today you are late. Everyone may be there for breakfast" Veer said and stood up from the bed.
" Maa messages me to sleep more," Sanjana said and yawn and start stretching herself while veer look in Aww. She is looking very cute.
"Why I am finding her cute" veer thought and Sanjana look at him and startle and look away from his intense gaze.
"you are not going !!! I will use the washroom first" Sanjana said and stood up and start walking toward the closet.
"I am going... You can sleep more" Veer said and walk toward the closet.
"Okay, no problem go," Sanjana said and walk toward the balcony. After taking the cloth he went inside the washroom. He comes after 30 min and finds that Sanjana is sleeping on the couch.
"wake up !!!!! " Veer said and shook her. Sanjana open her eyes and nodded. She went to the washroom with the cloth. After 30 minutes she comes and finds Veer working on his laptop. She wore a light pink color kurta and white pants. While all the time Veer is busy with his work.
"Veer let's go downstairs," Sanjana said.
" you go I will come," veer said without looking at her. Sanjana went downstairs to find both nisha and Vikrant eating breakfast. Sanjana said good morning to them and sat they also wish her with a smile. They asked about Veer and she said he is coming in 5 minutes. Veer also comes downstairs in hurry. All of them look at him curiously.
"I have important work to do. " veer said to them and left without waiting for anyone to reply.
" what happens to him," nisha asked Sanjana.
"I don't know Maa," Sanjana said and both the couple nodded. After breakfast, Sanjana went to her room.
She is reading a book when her mobile rang. She picked up and find the unknown no. Her hand starts to shake in fear.
" what if he is rehan?" Sanjana thought. She did not pick up the phone and then she heard the notification of the message. She looks and finds an unknown no. Send her some photos. With a shaky hand, she opens the photo........

To be Continued in the next chapter

I wanted to know your opinion about the vihan character do you like vihan? ?????? Is he good or bad??? What do you think????