chapter -18

Hey guys, ❤️❤️
Vote, comment and share. 

Vote!!!! vote!!!

" Okay fine. Now please stop crying. I don't want you to cry. I will be coming soon to make you mine forever baby" man said hung up the call. While sanjana start crying and veer throw his phone on wall in anger.

What to do now???? He will come and cage me. She start crying. While veer left his office in anger and drove toward his house. Why sanjana is scared so much that she cried. She is mine i only have right to make her happy and cry. I never thought that i will see this helpless side of sanjana. Veer wanted to console her and hug her to support her but who is this new rehan kapoor???? When he entered the house " mom !!! Mom !!! " Veer shouted which made nisha singh surprised that veer come home early today. She made her way and find veer bloodshot eyes and messy hair. She is shocked " what happened" nisha singh asked.
" Asked mehra family about the sanjana answer." Veer said. " You sit first and relax i am calling them" nisha singh said lovingly to him and call maid to bring water for veer. She called Mr. Mehra. " Hello mehra ji" nisha said.
" Yes, mrs singh how are you" Mr mehra asked.
"I am fine. I called you to let me know about sanjana answer" nisha said and look at veer who is already staring her with serious face.
"She told yes nisha ji. I am about to call you but you called"
Nisha look at her son with happiness. " This is great and i am so happy. But there is a problem i have to tell you that veer have to go for a buisness trip in 2 month. He will stay there for  4 or more month so, we want them to marry soon." Nisha ji said. Nisha knows that veer have to stay abroad for 4 - 8 month and by looking at her son condition she wanted he should marry soon. Veer get relaxed after listening his mother.
" Okay, it is too soon nisha ji. How can we prepare marriage arrangment in short periods of time" mehra ji said.
" You don't have to take any burden mehra ji. We will hire the wedding planner for this" nisha said.
"We also have to talk about the budget. As you know we are middle class people. " Mr. Mehra said.
" You don't have to take tension for this. Vikrant will talk you regarding this. We want sanjana as our daughter  not as daughter in law.." Nisha ji said. Veer rolled his eyes at his mother excitement and carring side for sanjana but inside he also touched by his mother word. Mr mehra eyes get moist listen this.
" Sure, nisha ji." Mr. Merha said with happiness. They hung up the call.

"You have to convince dad today only. Tell him date for next month." Veer said and nisha shake her head. "How eager my son is to get married " nisha said with a small laugh.

While sanjana is sleeping and knock is heard which made her woke up. Mr mehra come inside with a happiness. " Dad why are you here" sanjana said with yawn. Mr. Mehra sat on bed "sanju, your marriage get fixed with veer because you said yes and They want marriage to take place in next month" Mr. Mehra said. Sanjana look at her father with wide eyes." It is so fast" sanjana said. " I know sanju but they said after 2 month veer is going for a business meeting for 4 - 8 month."
" When he will return then also marriage can take place right." Sanjana said.
" It is but vikrant ji said that it is not confirm that veer will stay there for a 4 month or more. They don't want to delay this marriage" mr mehra said. Sanjana not said anything.
" You don't have to take tension sanju. I am here for you. Your only work is to select the dress for wedding" Mr mehra said. Sanjana look at his father with moist eyes and Mr mehra patted her hair lovingly. " I am always there for you even after your marriage." Mr mehra said to her with moist eyes which sanjana nodded and hug his father.

While veer on the call when he heard his father voice. He cut the call and made his way downstairs. When vikrant singh saw his son he look at him with a bright smile which made veer look at his father in surprised.
"Today your decision made me happy and proud veer." Vikrant said and hug his son in happiness and nisha eyes get moist with happiness looking at father - son duo. Vikrant was always strict with veer but deep down he is proud of him but never said. But because of sanjana vikrant can't hold his emotion. Nisha is happy and Veer eyes also get moist because his father never show his emotion usually. If he is showing the emotion that mean i take a great decision for myself. Vikrant broke the hug and said " veer i will do every arrangment. You don't have to worry about it my son. Promise me you always there for sanjana no matter what"
"Yes dad don't worry" veer said
"Nisha, i hired the planner you have to coordinate with mehra family for this and send me sanjana number. I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to take her opinion for her marriage arrangment" Vikrant said and nisha nodded with smile. While veer looking his father without a blink in surprise.
I am also his son he didn't even asked my opinion but he asking sanjana? Maybe vikrant singh listen his inner voice & looked at veer with happiness in his eyes.
" Veer i am sending you planner number You also have to coordinate and tell them your opinion son" vikrant said which veer nodded.

A Week passed in preparation.

Sanjana and veer not talked to each other in this week.
All are busy in their respective work. Sanjana went for shopping with nisha singh, her mother and friends. Sanjana like nisha singh and she felt lucky to have her as mother in law while nisha singh also felt same.she also talked to vikrant about the opinion but sanjana said what elder decide she will be okay. Which made vikrant more proud and happy for veer decision. If anyone in her place she will demand luxurious wedding according to her without involving elder but sanjana not having any problem that elder are planning the wedding she is happy and trusting their choice.

While Sanjana always scared whenever she thought about rehan. Rehan not called her this week.
In this week, veer find out that anmol had a accident. He visited her 3 - 4 times in hospital. She have a serious head injuries because of that most of the time she slept and her left leg is also fractured. Whenever veer met her she start crying and always said him "don't leave me veer" veer felt sad because he is going to leave her. He wanted to tell anmol that he is going to marry to sanjana because his parents wanted and somewhere he also want to marry sanjana but he can't say to her now because of accident.

Hy guys ❤️

Hows the chapter?

Vote!!vote !!