Chapter -7

Hello reader, ❤️
Please vote and comment.

"You should stop talking to veer sanjana" kriti said nervously.
" Why" sanjana asked.
"Well, i heard he is powerful person and he has a mafia connection " kriti said and look at jasmine who  is more shock to get this exclusive new of his hot crush.
" Please tell me this is just rumours kriti" jasmine said. Kriti make a bored face and said" it is not".
" Guys stop it" sanjana said.
" Kriti you are right for  very first time. I will not talk to him" sanjana said. While jasmine roll her eyes and kriti made annoying face by listening her.
" You provoked anmol sanjana. Will she say what happened 9 month ago to veer" kriti asked.
" Wheather she say or not that incident nothing to do with veer kriti why are you afraid?" Sanjana asked and look at kriti.
" Yes you are right, haha.. why even i am worrying about it" kriti said while laughing weirdly.
"What is your problem kriti??? Don't tell me veer singh have a business in this " sanjana said and looking at kriti with accusing eyes.
" Thats not for this i am sure about this" kriti said with confusion . Which make confuse sanjana and jasmine.
" Why he have mafia connection?" Jasmin asked dramatically.
Both the other friends look at her annoyingly and royally ignored her question and start dragging her for a home.

Veer dropped anmol to her home and drove his car to his company. when his employee get to know that his boss is coming all employee become on high alert and start doing there works nobody want to loose there job.  Veer directly  made his way toward his cabin where yash siting and smoking the cigarette, he look at veer who is coming but not said anything to him.
" Brother do you not have any other work to do rather than knowing someone personal life" yash asked. veer ignore yash taunt and made himself comfortable on chair.
" Why are you here" veer asked directly he is not in mood to say anything to him he is already confused about anmol and sanjana.
" I get the information about rehan kapoor" yash said and veer  look at yash with anger for a minute pin drop silence fill in the room no one said anything.
" Where is he" veer asked breaking the silence.
" He is in California. He will come india after a month" yash said.
" Why he is coming india now ?" Veer asked
" I heard that he love someone madly who live here." Yash said.
The evil smrick made on veer face. Which make anyone feared by him.
" Find the lover" veer said with evil smrick and look at yash who is well aware about the look veer is showing.
" This gonna be interesting veer" yash said with evil smile.

In evening

"Papa where are you" sanjana asked in a childish voice on the call.
" I am on my way, sanju don't worry to much" Mr. mehra said.
"Fine, shiv eat all my chocolate which krishna brought for me dad. When you come home give him 1 hr long lecture for eating my chocolate dad. Don't leave him easily." sanjana complaint. Mr mehra laugh at her complaint.
" I will sanju. Bye" Mr mehra said and hung up.
While veer have a smile on his face. But when he recall that krishna name his demeanour change. Who is krishna ???

" I love you"  a  man yelled loudly.

noo!!!!!!

Sanjana wake up with a gasp. She look at clock find it is morning 3 am.she is tired of this dream but this nightmare is never leave her alone. After sometime she again go back to sleep. Next time she woke up at 8 am in morning and it is time for his office so she went to take bath after 15 minute she came out and start wearing the cloth. Today she wear red crop top and light blue jeans applied kajal and nude pink colour lipstick. She look at her appearance in mirror and smile.

In office she is busy with her work when she get the call from unknown number.
" Hello" sanjana said still typing on her laptop.
" Hello baby" deep and familiar voice said make her stop her typing further. Her heart skipped the beat.
" W..hoo" sanjana asked with shaking voice. Deep laugh heard from other side make her sliver down her spine.
" Your lover baby, how could you forget about me that easily" deep voice asked. Without reply she hung up the call. Sweat is visible on her face with a trembling hand she call jasmine and said her to meet her at their usual cafe in lunch time with kriti. Before lunch time sanjana went to cafe and sitting alone thinking  what to do ??
"What happened" a familiar man voice asked. She look and find veer standing wearing his regular blue colour 3 piece suit looking handsome.
" Why are you here" sanjana said and look away.
"Why you look sad what happened" veer said and make himself comfortable. He is near by her company when she received the call and he heard their conversation but he wanted that she will tell him who is that person.
" Who are you to me Mr. Singh" sanjana asked.
Veer not reply her but waiting for her to say something.
"Why are you sitting with me Mr.veer i am not interested" sanjana asked.
" Tell me sanjana" veer said. Sanjana look at the handsome man and  coldly said" if you are not related with anmol then maybe i will tell you but you are related to that bitch it is better you get out"
Veer become angry when sanjana not telling him but blaming him for a relationship with anmol.
" You are jealous of her" veer simply said. Sanjana listened him and tightly closed her eyes and trun around.
"Yes, i am jealous. now you get answer go away " sanjana said. Which made veer angry, he stood up and held arms of sanjana painfully and made her stand. She look at veer who is angry where she is looking at him without emotion. She is blank.
" So, that was rubbish in mall. You are playing with fire sanjana. Anmol is my fiance and i am warning you never harm her in any ways you useless girl." Veer shouted at her. Whole cafe became silent because of shouting , now everyone in cafe looking at veer and sanjana but nobody dare to say a word when veer is shouting. Everyone in cafe know how powerful and dangerous veer is.

Hey guys ❤️

I hope you like this chapter. Tell your views please guys.

I want your support please vote and comment.

Tell me do you like the behaviour of veer ???