Chapter -38

Hello, lovelies ❤️❤️
Silent reader, please vote 🌟

Vote!!!! vote!!!! vote

"Veer!!!! veer !!! Wake up or leave me" Sanjana yelled. Veer opened his eyes and looked at Sanjana's angry face. He again closed his eyes and remove his hands from her stomach. Sanjana made her way toward the washroom while cursing him.

When she comes out she finds veer standing on the balcony. She start applying moisturizer on her hands while veer staring at her with desire because sanjana wore a red color saree which made her irresistible to him. Sanjana is applying the vermilion when her eyes met with his eyes from the mirror. Both are looking at each other and Sanjana looks away when she remembers why he marry her while veer felt disappointed when she looked away in anger. Veer left for the washroom while Sanjana went down to look for breakfast.
She helps the maid when Nisha and Vikrant come and smile at her.
"Good morning Sanju" both the couple said and smile.
"Good morning papa and Maa " Sanjana said with a smile.
"Where is veer?" Nisha asked.
"He is about to come," Sanjana said and Nisha nodded.

"Sanjana did you eat dinner yesterday," Nisha asked.
"Yeah," Sanjana said and Nisha nodded because Nisha and Vikrant went to a business party yesterday.
"Did you remember what I said to you?" Vikrant asked lowly.
"What??" Sanjana asked confused Veer is walking toward them while looking at his family with a smile
"About make him talkative" Vikrant comes forward and whispers to her.
"Papa, how can I do that?" Sanjana asked him. While veer is looking at their whisper from distance.
"Both of you shut up veer is looking at us" Nisha whispered and smile at veer which made Vikrant and Sanjana made distance themselves like they are not whispering before. Veer's eyes are on them only but he pretended that he does not see that they all are whispering something. Veer touched the feet of Nisha and Vikrant and both blessed him while Sanjana is looking with a smile. Veer sat beside Sanjana, today veer felt different sitting with them he doesn't know why?
"So how's the book," Nisha asked.
"It was great. You should also read that" Sanjana said while eating. Veer is eating while pretending he is not interested.
"Sanju, no!!!! not her beta otherwise you do not know how will I handle her at night" Vikrant said and laugh which make Sanjana giggle, Veer look in surprise because they all are laughing which made a small smile on his face because it is the first time his parents are laughing and talking while eating breakfast. His smile does not go unnoticed by anyone.
"Veer now you come, let her drop to her other home," Nisha said.
"No!!!" Veer says and all stop eating their food and looked at him in surprise while Sanjana is trying to control her anger.
"Why???" Vikrant asked coldly.
"Because there is still a thread," Veer said and looked at his father who is looking angry.
"I don't care, you are going with her and stay there for a few hours" Vikrant ordered him.
"Fine as you say," veer said and look at Sanjana who is looking at Vikrant in hope.
"Don't worry Sanju, he will be there and you can spend some time there. I don't want to put your life in danger" Vikrant said and Sanjana also nodded and start eating her food. While Veer raised his eyebrows after seeing his father and his wife's conversation and their concern with each other while Nisha smile looking at veer. She knows her son is surprised to find that his cold father never talks to him like that but he shows this side to Sanjana.
"Vikrant be easy on him too. Veer you also have to understand that for Sanjana it is very difficult to live here with us. She spent her 23 years in her parent's house so she take time to adjust beta" Nisha says and veer nodded.
"Eat fast then Sanjana," Veer said Sanjana glare at him because of his audacity and veer raised his eyebrows in confusion. After their breakfast, Sanjana and veer walk toward the car.
"You only have 2 hours to spend there I have work to do" veer said when they sat in the car.
"Nobody is stopping you to leave after 2 hours and I will stay there more than 2 hours because of you I am in danger now bear it," Sanjana said and looked away in anger. Veer closed his eyes in irritation.
"Drive" Veer order his driver and Sanjana in the whole ride she looks outside from the window while veer was busy with his work.

Sanjana opens the car door and steps out without waiting for veer. Sanjana then looks around and finds that one car is also there with a bodyguard which made a lot of attention from her neighbors. She rolled her eyes and knock on the door in excitement. The whole family and friends are waiting for Sanjana when they heard a knock they all stand up and Ruhi mehra went to open the door and found her daughter standing there with the brightest smile on her face, Sanjana hugged her and start crying.
"I miss you," Sanjana said in that time veer also come and looked at Sanjana and her mother with a blank faces.
"Mee to Sanju," Ruhi said with a tear.
Arjun Mehra come and hugged her.
"Papa," Sanjana said and burst into tears and hugged him. "Sanju!!! my daughter" Arjun said with a tear.
"Come beta" Ruhi mehra welcome him with a smile and veer touched her feet and Ruhi blessed him.
"Diii," shiv said and Sanjana look at him and then at all her friends who are also have a tear in their eyes.
Sanjana went to them and hugged them one by one after hugging everyone all people look at veer singh and they also welcome him with bright smiles.
"You are looking the same crazy old woman even in this saree" Abeer made fun of her which make all of them laugh even veer also have a smile on his face.
"So Meera I wanted to say that abeer asked me about a girl..." Sanjana was cut off by Abeer.
"Sanjana!!!! shut up" Abeer yelled.
"Why?? I have to tell her" Sanjana asked him.
"Sanju yrrr ignore him," Kriti said and they all sat down. Veer eyes on one member who is looking new to him. While Arjun and Ruhi mehra went to the kitchen he went to help her wife. They also have maids to do this but veer and Sanjana come home for the first time after marriage so they wanted to be perfect.
"Bhai is everything alright," Sanjana asked him.
"Yes, don't worry," Surya bhai said.
"Stop taking tension, be happy that we are here," Krishna said Sanjana's eyes get moist and still she nodded while veer is looking at Sanjana's moist eyes which made him also in pain. Krishna went towards her and hugged her which make Veer boil in anger.
"Don't worry, your husband already made him lose lots of money but we are waiting for him to do something wrong so that we can easily catch him" Krishna said while hugging her and veer closed his fist in anger. Sanjana broke the hug and looked at veer with gratefulness which make him confused but he wanted to know the new member.
"Who are you???" Veer asked Krishna making Sanjana and her friend's bodies went stiff.
"I am her childhood best friend Krish" Krishna lied to make all of them relieved, veer not buy his lie but he pretended that he is.
"Beta, let's eat a snack," Ruhi Mehra said.
"Veer how are you beta" Arjun asked her. Veer smiles at his concern and says" I am good what about you uncle"
" No uncle anymore beta. Call me papa" Arjun said and veer smile. They both start talking about business while Sanjana's friends make fun of her saree attire. They just pulled her legs they all kept talking to each other while Veer from time to time glanced at Sanjana who is looking happy which made him also happy.
"Why don't you smile looking at me sanj??" Veer thought. While Sanjana fully ignored him like a plague. After an hour all her friends leave for their homes. Veer went to the balcony for a virtual meeting and Ruhi went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. Arjun is attending the important calls while shiv went to drop jasmine and kriti off. Sanjana went to her room to take a rest. When she lies down on her bed it makes her happy.
"I love you my bed," Sanjana said.

When the veer meeting gets over he comes to the hall and finds no one so he asked one of the maids about Sanjana. She told him that Sanjana is upstairs in her room. Veer walks toward her room and slowly opens the door and finds Sanjana sleeping peacefully her hair is open falling on her face and her beautiful and curvy waist is visible to his eyes making him gulp.
"Why is she sleeping here?" Veer thought.

Hey guys ☺️

How's the chapter???