Tam

Calvin busts through the door sweaty, red as a beet.
"How did everything go with the lawyer?" I ask caringly.
Obviously upset he answers, "I have to see my parents. This has gone too far!" He slams down onto the couch and puts his face in his hands.
"Baby what's wrong?" I ask hoping to get an answer.
"They're telling me not to give the divorce papers because that's probably the only thing stopping her from pressing charges. I'm not sure what she wants, I'm not sure why she's torturing us! The town is against us the only thing that's keeping my business afloat are companies my family is connected to-" he starts to breathe hard. I sit next to him and grab his hand and study him. A tear streams down his face as his gaze meets mine.
As I wipe his tears I say "baby you have me and Ari, she hasn't taken everything from you yet. We have survived what's already happened and we will keep going until the very end." He plants his face in my hand and breathes in slowly.
"Where's ari?" He asks while planting a kiss on my lips.
"She's with my mom, she thought we could use a break. Plus I thought we'd be celebrating the divorse tonight."
He grabs my hand and stares into my eyes with those gorgeous ocean blue eyes. "Everyday with you is something worth celebrating," then he begins to kiss me softly but passionately. I deepen the kiss but he pulls away leaving me wanting more. "Upstairs, now!" He orders and I follow his direction. I go to our bedroom and lie in our king sized bed as he quickly follows. He takes off his shirt exposing his 6 pack abs and he slowly licks his lips before crawling on top of me. He begins to nibble at my ear which sends chills down my spine. He carefully places kisses all the way down my body while undressing me. Once I'm fully undressed he follows suit. "Turn around," he says demanding yet full of passion.
"Wait," I say as I begin to suck him wildly. He let's out a subtle moan and says "turn around please I'm not ready to cum." Finally I follow his words and he begins to open me. I moan as he inserts into me and slowly he begins to pick up pace. His finger traces my spine sending sparks to my nerves. He covers my mouth then lifts me to where my eyes face his and kisses me through my moans. "Oh God!" I scream in pleasure. He puts me back down and continues to destroy me from behind. I begin to feel like I can't take it anymore and then I squirt everywhere. I cry out in satisfaction. He flips me over and continues in missionary as though my orgasm didn't phase him at all. He continues pushing me to my limit, until we both cum. My womanhood feels drained. I look at him and he grabs me in spooning position. I think he's trying to cuddle but he begins to play with my clit.
"OH God, why? I've already came twice!"
As he increases his speed he says "you deserve this." I explode all over his hands almost embarrassed and sleepy.
"That was amazing Cal," I say out of breath. "Thank you."
"You're welcome, we both needed that. With all that's happened and us having to go to my parents an-"
"Shh Cal, this is our moment right here, right now. We can't let them take that from us."
We lie in each other's embrace holding each other enjoying the moment that we have. There's no telling what's to come.