Tam

I wake up in a hospital room not remembering what happened. I look over to see Calvin asleep with a sleeping Ari in his lap. Then I turn to see a dripping wet livid Jamie.
"What happened?" I say then Calvin wakes up.
"Oh you're awake!! Do you remember anything?"
"No not really."
Then Jamie gets up to comfort me. "Oh honey, you must be exhausted."
"What the hell got into you?"
"Nothing sweetheart. I'm just here to make sure you are okay."
I look at Jamie. "Calvin I only have bits and pieces of last night."
"Well what do you remember?"
"Well I remember Kevin coming ,then him being knocked out, then driving here, then cops..."
"Tam there's no easy way to say this but Kevin tried to rape you."
"Oh my god what? I didn't kill him did I?"
"No but I almost did," Calvin says in a deep reminisce.
"Tam if you need anyone to talk to I'm here. I was raped too so I know how you're feeling."
"Thanks but I think I'll get through it."
"Tam I think you should move in," Calvin says
"WHAT?!" Jamie and I say at the same time.
"I don't want him to come back and he knows exactly where you live. I want you to move in with us until you have a better place to stay. Who knows he might go after Ari next!"
"Okay I guess but I'm not staying here for long."
"You're welcomed as long as you want! Even though I wasn't informed about this decision!" Jamie says in a snooty way.
"Thanks."
*****
The doctor let me go and we were going to go pack my stuff. Ari was to scared to go back so me and Calvin had to go by ourselves. It took a while explaining to Jamie why she had to keep Ari. It's my house and Calvin has the strength to carry everything. We stop by the closest U-Haul to get some boxes and go to my house. I started crying when I see my house. You can see the struggle I used to get away.
"Tam..." Calvin says as he comes to hug me
"I'm fine it's just look I can't believe this happened."
"I'm sorry."
"Cal I want you!"
"I want you too!"
"I want you without Jamie."
"Tam are you asking me to divorce Jamie?"
"I don't know I think so."
"Tam we have to pack."
That was all I needed to hear. We packed and I stayed silent the rest of the time. I see Calvin my bedroom and I run and kiss him.
"Tam chill are you sure you want to do this."
"Yes!!"
"You were just almost raped I don't want to do this if that's why you are acting this way."
"As long as I'm with you I'm happy! And plus we were planning on fucking today anyway.... Oh my god I didn't call off those girls must be waiting at the studio!"
"I already took care of it tam."
"Calvin I want you before I pack up the bed. I know I'm about to move in with you but Jamie will be there just watching." I start kissing his neck and sucking on his ear.
"Tam are you sure it's not to soon?"
I respond by pulling down his pants and sucking his already hard cock.
"Tam!"
"Shhh... Let me do it"
He picks me up and puts me on the bed doggy style. He pulls down my pants and panties and sticks it in.
"Mhmmm oh my god!"
He starts stroking really slow then picks up pace until I'm screaming!
He flips me over and puts it in while I'm on my back and makes me take it.
"Oh my god cal!"
"I love you tam!"
I lay him down and get on top and start riding him reverse cowgirl.
"Fuck Tam!"
"I love you."
We keep going over and over and over and over again and all we can say to each other is how much we love each other. Eventually we finish packing and I go talk to my landlord and he lets me out of my contract and gives me money so I won't sue the property,which I wasn't planning on doing anyway but I guess it's a win/win.
We get to Calvins house and everything is almost perfect! I have a daughter with the man I love! I live with the man I love! The man I love is rich! The only thing wrong is Jamie. And cal has to go to work. So I'll have to spend 8 or more hours with Jamie 5 days a week. Lucky me!