Calvin

"Where is she!" I hear from outside of the house. I check the time and it's 7:50am. I dropped my razor to see what's going on. I walk out the restroom the same time tam walks out. We run to the door and I see blonde haired blue eyed Francesca.
"Who is she?" Tam asks
"Kevin's wife." I walk outside. "What do you want? Why are you so loud?"
She walks pasts me and straight to tam. "Are you tam?"
I see tam walk out and Jamie follows. "And so what if I am?"
"You filthy slut lied on my husband! And I had to bail him out of jail! He has a family and me why would he want you?"
"Look he attacked me! I'm sorry to break it to you but I did what I had to do!"
"Look you black cunt I want you to pay me back for my bail money and go back and tell the police the truth!"
"I already told them I didn't want them to pursue so y'all don't have to go to court. You should kiss my ass!" Tam says.
I see Francesca lunge toward Tam and I ran and got in between.
"Let me get to her!" Francesca screams
"Calvin stop it this has nothing to do with you!" Jamie says
"Shut up both of you! Francesca you know me and Kevin were best friends and if I had any doubt tam was lying she wouldn't be here! Kevin did this."
Francesca started to tear up and she screams "why would he?" And she busted out into tears.
I hugged her as she cried and she realized that her husband did do this. 
She looks up at tam and says "I'm so sorry." Her and tam hugged and an annoyed Jamie walked inside.
I finished getting ready for work and go to the construction site.
*****
I get home and I smell dinner and I hope Tam cooked because Jamie can't cook worth a shit. I see Tam cooking and Jamie baking a pie. Hmm I wondered how they got along long enough to do this. As they finished up I went to go play with my daughter. We played dolls until I heard tam say "dinner!!!"
Me and Ari raced down to the kitchen and washed our hands and sat down. We had a quiet dinner until Jamie got her apple pie out the oven.
"Baby is it good?" Jamie says trying to spark an argument with Tam.
"Yes honey it's really good."
"They say dessert is the best part of dinner," she says winking.
"I don't know if I have heard that saying," I say and I hear tam cracking up.
"Well I think this Apple Pie is the best thing we've eaten all night," Jamie says
"It's good in its own class," I say trying to not take sides
"Ari what do you like better?" Jamie asked
"Oh please don't be low enough to bring my daughter into it," tam says well getting mad
"Look y'all it's all very very good!" I say "uhmm I'm about to go to my man cave."
Wow are they really trying to get my attention. That's so childish. I don't care about food the only thing I want is so close but so far. I want to fuck tam every night and cuddle up to her and sleep naked and wake up with her by my side. Every morning I wake up to a gorgeous white woman... And that's all she is now a gorgeous white woman. I wonder if tam is the reason I don't love her anymore or if I ever loved her at all. What if I had the custody battle before I got married and all this happened. Ugh I don't even know.... I think I love Jamie. I really think I do. But in all honesty she only replaced something I loved. I wish I could just sleep with tam tonight but I can't.
When I was done thinking I went to go tuck Ari in. I get to my room and Jamie was gone for her midnight jog. I thought about going to Tam's room but Jamie won't be gone long enough for me to do everything I want to do to Tam. So I lay down and slowly fall into a deep sleep.