Tam

I immediately got in the shower and got dressed. I got stuck between wearing something to impress him or dress like I didn't give a shit at all. I decided to dress up, not to impress him, only because he's making money and I don't wanna look like a hood... Yeah right I put on a black jeans with a white see through lace button up shirt with a black Cami under and some Sandals. I get in the car and drive to the iHop as I walk in I already see him seated I walk over to his booth. As I sat down he said "wow you look beautiful"
I started looking and said "oh I'm sorry I'm not Jamie," I said while laughing
"Tam please I'm here to fix things with you."
"There's nothing to fix Cal you left us!"
" What the fuck are you talking about tam!"
"You left for college and never called never checked up on us and now you want to be a father", I could feel my tears coming. " I was there by myself raising our baby while you were out there doin God knows what ! You missed everything Cal! Her first words, her first steps, her first everything! And now you come back! I was a-lone A-L-O-N-E Calvin!"
"Cut the bullshit tam you're the one who never wrote me back. I sent endless letters and pictures! Shit I even sent a letter saying how I'd get an apartment on campus just for you to be there with me! When I got injured and my family was there and the only one missing was YOU! I thought you would come see me! Hell I thought you'd be the first one there you and my baby girl but you weren't so I moved on to the closest piece of ass I could get and she ended up being everything I needed!"
I was in shock... He wrote letters?? "I never got a letter from you Calvin... I waited by the phone for u and I never received a phone call either a letter or anything why not Calvin?!"
He sat there in shock thinking face red and eyes teary."Well I don't know tam I thought you left me."
"I would never leave you!"
Someone came up "Hi I'm Susane can I take your-" she looked at our faces "uhmm do you want me to come back?"
"No your fine I'll have triple stacked pancakes and bacon with orange juice and she'll have the same but with Apple juice."
"Alright good to go!"
"You remembered," I say admiring him
" how could I forget we're practically the same," he said with a smile
We sat in silence until our food came.
"Tam what do u have planned today?"
"Nothing why?"
"I took off work. Tam I want you and I want us to have this day. I don't know when we'll get another chance like this! And a carnival is in town and I want you to go with me."
"Okay," I said staring into those blue eyes I fall in love with with just a glance.
We finished eating and I got in his car. He said he would bring my back to my car later and we went to the Carnival.
"What do you wanna do first?"
We look at each other at the same time and say "Go-Carts!" We went to go by tickets and we rode the go-carts over and over again until we got tired,ahh, just like old times. We both went to go by a funnel cake and shared it. I looked at his face and I couldn't help but to say "I wanna fuck you right now."
He damn near dropped everything he was holding "Calvin I really want you right now one last time and like you said we may never get a chance like this again."
"So do we go buy a hotel or something?"
"Bitch I'm not a two cent hoe! I have a town home lets just go there."
"Okay... I'll take you back to iHop to get your car and show me the way. And by the way I've been looking at you the whole day with that see through shirt thing," he laughed when he said that.
***
We walked into my house and he looked around. "Wow it's really nice."
"Thanks," I say as I take off my jacket and hang it up. I tie to face Calvin looking at me In the eyes. I was about to say something but he kissed me and it took all the words away. The kiss was strong and heavy and made me wet.
"Calvin stop... I just.. I-I just don't know I-" he shushed me and started kissing my neck and sucking my ear and pulling my head back by my hair. I pulled away and started walking to my bed room and he was just standing there.
"Well come on," I finally said and he smiled and damn near ran to me.
He started to unbutton my shirt and kiss me as he undid each button and once he was done he ripped my undershirt and bra off. My breats were hanging out and he grabbed them and started sucking on them. I start unbuckling his pants and I could already feel his erection. He started kissing me stronger. Once we both got naked he said turn around and hold onto the headboard and I obeyed. I felt him teasing me with his dick. He was moving it inbetween my pussy lips. "Oh my god Calvin!"
"Tell me you want it!"
"Calvin I want it!" And with that he put it in and I gasped with intense pleasure. He put one and on the headboard and the other around my waist.
"Are you ready?"
"Yes!"
He started stroking and he got deeper and deeper with each stroke until I couldn't take it anymore then he flipped me on my back and started fucking me like that. I was moaning so loud I could barely hear what he was telling me. Then he flipped me on my side and started doing me like that while rubbing my clit and whispering things like damn baby or oh my god I missed you. I could barely take it.
"C- C-CALVIN!" I scream as I reach my climax. We were both breathing insanely hard and before I knew it we were sleep.