Calvin

Ring ring ring I woke up as I hear my phone ring. I turn to see a beautifully sleeping naked tam beside me and as I see her it all comes rushing back. Every moment was golden. When she wakes up I don't know if I can handle not touching her again. I get up to check my phone and see Jamie's calling. It's almost 8 O'clock.
"Hello?.."
"Calvin where are you?! You were supposed to be home an hour ago."
"I have to work late honey."
"Well your daughter is calling for you and I don't know what to do. This is why we need to have kids so she can have some playmates or something because it's a lot being her with her all day," Jamie says with an attitude
"If you can barely handle her what makes you think you can handle a newborn?"
"That's different because it'll be ours."
"Right now Ari is ours. She just got here and that's where our focus needs to be."
"You're right she just got here but where are you? working of course!"
"Jamie I've spent all the time I can with her and y'all needa form a bond. I'll be home later bye."
I walk into tams room and see her still sleeping. I walk over and kiss her awake.
"Mm Calvin what are you doing."
"I want you before I have to leave."
I go down and start sucking and slurping on her clit until she's wet and screaming and I start going inside of her again. Harder than last time.
"Oh my god tam you're so tight! And you're taking the dick like a pro!"
She moans in response. We go for an hour and I hear my phone go off.
"Don't stop! Don't answer!"
I do as she told me and keep going. But then her phone goes off. We stop so we can check our phones and we look at each other in the same fear.
"Oh my god Ari is on her way to the hospital!" Tam says full of fear.