Tam

After the big engagement I made a promise to myself I'd go see mom and Lacey the next day. So here I am in my car driving to Lacey's house with some big news. I pull into the driveway and I see her there waiting for me with a huge smile.
"Lacey lace!!!!" I squealed as I ran to hug my best friend
"Tammy whammy!!!" She squealed back "let me see the ring mami!"
I lifted up my finger to flaunt this big rock he gave me.
"Holy shit tam look at it ! It's huge!"
"I know my hand is heavy but enough about me how've you been since I last saw you?"
"Good good! But girl this is about you it's your day! Girl tell me everything that happened."
"Well I came home and there was cal and Ari and a violinist with rose petals on the floor and everyone was dressed in white."
"Aww baby it sounds like a dream."
"It was until I remembered what world I'm in. Jamie acting crazy Kevin damn near raping me--"
"Hold up what?? Kevin as in Kevin from high school as in Calvins best friend?"
"I swore I mentioned this?"
"Well tell me again so I can figure out which way I'm gonna cut of his pito!"
"He came over i offered him something to drink and he tried to fuck me then got aggressive when I wouldn't fuck him. I grabbed the closest thing I could knocked him out then drove to Calvins house."
"Oh my, what did Calvin do?"
"He went back and beat the fucking shit out of him!"
"Wow!"
"Yeah lets change the subject to something lighter."
"Soooo how's the sex?" She asked grinning from ear to ear
"Laceyyyy girl it's insane! I swear last night was the best time too. He had me up against the wall in the shower or the bed everywhere! It went on for hours no matter how many times he busted he got hard again. Girl, my pussy is worn out!"
"I noticed your little limp limp. Ahhhhh," she squealed.
"Hahaha very funny but girl... I'm so happy we got back together."
"Girl you better stop before you get pregnant again!" She laughed
"Funny you mention that because the other day I took a test and it was positive."