Tam

I wake up to the doorbell ringing. I fell asleep waiting for cal to bring home Ari. I get up out a mint in my mouth and answer the door. As soon as I do Ari screams "Mommy!" And jumps on me.
"Hey baby girl! Go put your stuff up."
"Okay," she says as she runs upstairs
"Hey," cal says to me
"Hey."
Silence.
"I don't know what to say.." He finally says
"Me either."
"Do you still think about it?"
I step out and close the door behind me.
"How could I not cal it was so great!"
"How come you didn't call me or text me or anything?"
"Because we aren't together you have a wife! And by the looks of your Twitter y'all had fun yesterday."
"Tam about that-"
"Look you're supposed to have fun. Don't make up a lame excuse about why you didn't because you did."
"I had fun but all I kept thinking was how I wanted you to be there not anyone else. This was supposed to be our family!"
"Cal I wanted us to be a family too but fate didn't want us to be."
"It's not to late!"
"Yes it is!"
"I just wanna touch you again baby girl," he started holding me. "And I want to kiss you again," and he started kissing my neck and I moaned. "I miss that moan too."
"Calvin stop we can't Ari is inside waiting for me..."
"Tam don't you take Ari to daycare tomorrow and go to work at the dance studio?"
"Yeah why?"
"And don't you have a two hour break between classes?"
"Yeah why?"
"I'll see you tomorrow." And with that he walked off. He didn't say anything else as I walk in I see his friend Kevin texted me and asked me to come over tonight. I told him sure because Kevin has the information into Cals life that I need.
••••
I put Ari to sleep and turn on the tv as I wait for Kevin. I spray the house with Febreeze so it'll smell perfect. When I was done I got a text to open the door. I walk over to the door and I let Kevin in. When he walks in he hugs me and feels all over my body. I back away uncomfortably.
"So hey why did you wanna come over?"
"I had fun at the bar that one night."
"Oh yeah me too."
"So how's everything been with Calvin?"
"One minute it's perfect and the next it's not but Ari is happy and that's all I care about."
"Y'all are fucking aren't you!" He said while laughing
"I mean..."
"Oh my god I can't believe this!!!"
"Hey shh shhh Ari is sleeping!"
"He's married though!"
"I know it's horrible. But I love it!"
We had silence where we just looked at each other and then he went in and I pulled back.
"Oh no I'm sorry but no."
"What's wrong with me? I'm married too! Tam you know you want it. Did you really think I was coming over here to chill?"
"Yes but I think you need to leave now!"
"No I'm not leaving without pussy!"
I got up and ran and he started chasing me. He backed me up into the wall and unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. I wanted to scream but I didn't want Ari to see this... I was stuck in a hole between what to do. I look over to see a candle stand and I grab it and hit him in the head with it. I run up to ari's room and pack her an over night bag I get my cell phone keys and wallet and a baseball bat just in case he gets up. I run to the car call 911 and drive off.