Calvin

Ding dong! Ding Dong! Knock Knock knock! Thunder!
I get up to a loud commotion outside my house. I walk to the door and open it to see a crying tam and Ari in the pouring rain.
"What happened? Tam are you alright?! And what are you doing here this time of night?"
Then I see Jamie come down the grand steps in a silk robe. "Oh tam, what a pleasant surprise."
Tam went into shock. She couldn't move and she had this blank stare on her face and her breathing got real low.
I grab Ari just in case something happens. "Tam! Tam! What happened!"
She snapped out of it "I almost got raped! And I didn't know what to do so I knocked him out called the cops and came here! I feel like I'm going to throw up!"
"Who did this to you?"
"Kevin," she says almost in a whisper.
"Kevin my Kevin?"
She nods her head and I can see she's going back in to shock.
I turn to Jamie "I'll be right back," I say. I grab my car keys and speed to Tam's house. I noticed I beat the fucking cops that were supposed to be here. I walk inside as Kevin is waking up and he sees me.
"Oh Calvin what's up man?"
I couldn't help myself. "You tried to rape Tam?!" I yell with anger and fury building inside me.
"You know her. She wanted it. We all knew she was a hoe back in high school too! Don't believe that bullshit and plus who are you going to believe? Me or your baby mama?"
I screamed and I ran to him and tackled him. I was punching him so hard it felt like my skin was going to fall off. Then I got up and started kicking him and stomping him in the stomach. That's when the police got there and started holding me back!
"Look you piece of shit! Come near tam or my daughter or me again I'll kill you! Try me I swear I will!"
They finally got me outside. And they calmed me down and I got in the car and drove home. They had a cop car that followed to get Tam's statement.
I finally got home and they walked in with me.
"Tamika Domms?"
"Yes..." She says
"I'm going to have to get a witness statement."
"Okay."
"Mr. Biller this is a private matter-"
I got angry with him even starting that sentence. "I'm not leaving her!"
"Okay then... Well ms. Domms what happened in your words?"
"Well he text me and ask me if he could come over tonight and I said he could."
"Why ms. Domms?"
"Oh because I wanted information on uhmm Calvin," she says almost embarrassed. "I knew they were best friends and he would have the information."
"Okay continue."
"Well he started asking me about my sexual life and asked if I would have relations with him and I said no and immediately asked him to get out. And he said he wasn't leaving without pussy and chased me around the house until he pushed me up against the wall and I knocked him out with a candle stand. I immediately grabbed my daughter protection and came her."
"Okay thank you Ms. Domms. Since you're soaking wet from the rain and all the DNA is washed off of you we are going to have to take it from you're house. And ms. Domms we have a few follow up questions."
"Okay," she says
"So there was no penetration?"
"No."
"Have you been drinking?"
"I don't know what that has to do with her almost being raped!" I said angrily
"Mr. Biller I'm sorry it's just protocol."
"No I haven't," she said
"We noticed to glasses and a bottle of wine were you planning on drinking."
"Yes."
"Okay that's all."
And as soon as they say that I get up and hug Tam. "Oh my god tam I'm so sorry I should've seen this coming!"
"It's not your fault Calvin!"
"Yes it is! Ugh that day at the park! I'm so sorry Tam!"
I hear a woman clear her throat and I turn to see Jamie walk up and greet herself to the cops.
" hi I'm Mrs. Biller."
"Nice to meet you the cops say."
"Uhmm Tam can you still come to the hospital it's mandatory."
"Yes."
"I'll follow!" I go get Ari and her stuff and me and Jamie follow Tam in the cop car. I was so mad I felt like I was going to rip the steering wheel off.
"It's so sad what happened to her. I've never see you this mad before Calvin!"
"What do you expect the mother of my child was almost raped!"
"Hmm... Well I've never seen you like this... I think she's acting a little bit with that whole "going into shock" thing." She air quotes it
"What?!"
"You know Calvin I've been raped with penetration and all and I didn't even act like that!"
"Ari close your ears really quick okay!" I turn to see Ari do as told. "Jamie shut the fuck up its not about you!"
"I'm you're wife and your crying over her! I was raped too!"
I slam the brakes...
"Get out!"
"How am I going to get there?!"
"It's only one mile up have fun!" I say as I drive off.
"Daddy why did you leave Jamie?"
"Oh because she wanted time to think."
"In the rain?"
"Yes."
"Haha she's so silly!" She says as she started laughing. Her laugh was so contagious I started laughing and then we finally turn into the hospital. And I run to see the love of my life!