Cal

Jaymie is staring me down and I can only feel my anger boiling...
"What's wrong Cal?"

"I'll fucking kill you! Where's my wife and my daughter?" I yell. I don't even give a fuck anymore I'm done!

"You're looking at your wife! Who would u need to bring with you to get that settlement Cal... did you forget that?"

"Really Jaymie? You're only doing this for the money... I'm financially stable on my own and you know that!"

"Financially stable isn't wealthy Cal.. and you know as well as I do once your parents find out that you're with that monkey they worked so hard to keep you from then you'll never see that money!"

My mind was blown. she's right about my parents not giving me my half but that's why I held off so long on telling them about me and tams reconciliation. "Why are you worried so much about the money? About MY money?"

"Cal, snap out of it that's OUR money! And we both know that if it wasn't for your parents making you gain custody of Ari before you got the money... then you and tam would've never existed.. you didn't give a fuck about your own daughter Cal!"

"Shut the fuck up you know that's not true!" I yell... I thought about my daughter for years. I wrote letter after letter and made call after call but they just weren't returned.. after a while I gave up and started dating Jaymie... the beautiful girl I met prom night that turned into a money hungry Bitch ... "look Jaymie if it's about the money I will cut you off a chunk just to leave us alone..."

"Sounds nice... but I want one more thing," she said it as sly as a snake. "I want you one last time... can't you remember us Cal? Fucking all over OUR house? Me screaming your name?"

"Jaymie stop! I don't want you like that anymore... I don't want you AT ALL!" I could tell those words stung her but then she played it off with a sly smile... "would you want a woman who's been fucked by your best friend?" She asked quietly with a smirk on her face, looking as if she just checkmate. "Kev!" She yelled. And that's when the door busted open and we were both greeted with a surprise...

"Kev's dead bitch"

A quick Silence.

BANGGGG