Calvin

I take the day off and Tam goes shopping while Ari's at daycare. I look for something to do. I realize Ari' birthday is coming up and I wanted to surprise her but I don't know how. Maybe I could take them out to Six Flags or maybe do something fun at home. I'm in deep thought when the doorbell rings. I get up and walk to the door and I see the last person who I thought to see.
"Hey honey bun," Jamie says while pushing herself In
"What do you want Jamie?"
"I wanted to come and see if you were over the devil yet," she says seductively
"I'll never be over her I'm happy!"
I look at what she's wearing just a trench coat and some heels.
"Didn't my power scare her away?"
"Can you stop with the racist things like we know you're not in the KKK or whatever just stop!"
"How do you know what I'm in or not in?"
"Jamie just stop! Like it's dumb and seriously who'd believe the KKK?!"
"Did you really think I was going on a run in the middle of the night those nights? Did you?"
"Well yeah..."
"Ugh just shut up," she takes off her trench coat to reveal she's wearing nothing under. She jumps on top of me and starts kissing my neck.
"Jamie stop..." I say but for a minute I let her keep going I want to see what she's going to do.
She starts to take off my shirt and tries to give me head but that's when I remember tam and Ari and how happy I am. I push Jamie off of me
"Jamie chill! Get the fuck off of me!"
"It took you that long to say it?"
"Jamie you have to go I'll fax you the divorce papers."
"Nobody mentioned a divorce?..."
"Yeah i love tam!"
"So this isn't just a phase ??"
"NO! Leave."
"I know You want me!"
She climbs on top of me again
"Jamie!"
That's when the door opens and tam walks in. So angry her eyes look like there about to pop out and her nose flared.