Calvin

It's time to do the inevitable. I have to go meet with my parents to get our settlement and finally expose the truth about me and Tam. I decide to go as a family so they can see how happy we are, however this can only go one of two ways.
"Baby are y'all ready?" I call out to tam
"Almost just finishing Ari's hair," she shouts back. They come down the stairs in matching red dresses and I compliment them in a red bow tie. We all get my car and head to my parents. I'm as nervous as can be and sweating bullets.
"What's wrong babe?" Tam caringly asks
"It's just that if this all goes wrong we lose $500 million!" Just saying that number gave me anxiety! So much is on the line, my life can change within the next hour.
"So how do you wanna do this? Do you wanna walk in together or do you want to introduce and explain yourself first."
"I'd rather us all walk in so there'd be no surprises." I say that as we pulled up to my parents land. I look over to Tam and she says "no matter what happens you're already soo successful! You're a construction manager and you own the business! No matter what your parents say I'm proud of you!" I look over to my fiancé and I kiss her long and deep. Her lips instantly took my anxiety away.
"I love you so much Tam, I never wanna be without you again," I said as I kissed her hand and she started stroking my hair. "Let's get this over with."
We get out the car and walk up to the house to ring the doorbell and the maid answers. We walk in to hear my mother yell "we're in the dining room darling." We walk to the dining room to see a giant feast. My mom sees us and she's stunned, "my, my, my, I see you've brung..... guests."
Thankfully I can tell my moms trying to put her best foot forward. "Yes mom, here is your granddaughter Ari," as I say that Ari starts to walk up "hi nice to meet you," she says in the cutest kiddish voice.
"Wow, she's beautiful," my mom said
"Her hair is gorgeous," my dad chimes in
"Thank you," Tam says looking at Ari in admiration.
"Tam... it's been a while. You look lovely the color suits you. Thank you for bringing our granddaughter, will you be staying for dinner?" My mother asks
"Yes she will be," I say before anyone else has a chance.
"Very well then, yall have a seat please," my dad says
We sit and Tam takes out her phone and shoots me a quick text.

Should we tell them about the engagement before or after the money? -7:32pm

Before I had a chance to think they proceeded "Calvin dear, we are proud of the human you've become. Without our help you've started your own construction company and you've done it so well your business is looking to expand! Our family struck gold when we struck oil and each of your siblings already received their cut. So we'd like to present to you your cut," my father says as he begins to hand me the check.  As I grabbed the check my mother says "I'm surprised your so comfortable doing this in front of your 'baby mama' is that what they call 'em?"
"Well I'd like to call her my fiancé," they gasped. " I brought Tam here today to let y'all know we are about to get married" I left out the pregnancy part. I didn't wanna give them a heart attack.
"Ghastly! What happened to Jamie?"
"She was terrible mom! She pushed Ari down the stairs and tried to have Tam murdered! She's crazy mom and I'm scared for yalls health too."
"Did she really do those things?" My dad says looking towards Tam.
"Yes sir she did, she threatened me and my daughters life to an extent I'll maybe never mentally recover from," Tam says so sweetly
"Y'all expect me to be okay with you marrying a -"
"Cool it honey our granddaughter is at the table," my dad says staring my mother down. My mom knows that his word is the last.

"But all that work I did trying to keep them apart! Jamie was beautiful and suitable for galas what will everyone say when they see him with a black girl?" Mom asks.
"All that work you did to keep us to be apart and look where we are 5 years later when I should've been long and gone. Look ma'am I love your son and I'm sorry I'm not the right skin tone but that shouldn't matter. And despite the fact you don't approve of me I love y'all too, Ari needs both sets of her grandparents," Tam says
"I think she's beautiful even despite her color, plus there's nothing we can do he's a grown man," my father says
"And I'd really love for y'all to be at the wedding," I say "you're my parents and I love y'all dearly. I can't do this without y'all! Mom do I have your approval?"
It takes her a minute to answer and my dad speaks up and says "well you have mine!"

My mom looks up at my dad and says "Charles!"
"There's nothing we can do Diane, they're in love and have been for years," dad says
I get up and hug my dad "thank you," I say as I'm hugging him.
"Fine," my mom says out the blue. "Y'all have my blessing! This marriage better last!"
"Will y'all come?" Tam eagerly asks
"Yes we will," mom says

We all hugged in celebration and ate for the first time as a family. As we are getting ready to leave my mom pulls me to the side and says "you're going to have to bring Ari back she's quite lovely. And also if you have any other trouble with Jamie let me know... I have a guy that deals with uhmmm certain matters," she says while giving me his card. "Use this wisely and for emergency uses only."
"Thanks mom," I say as I give her a hug and a kiss. "I love you mom."
"I love you too son."

We walk and get into the car and as soon as we drive off Tam starts screaming.
I pull over as fast as I could "WHATS WRONG?!"
"Sorry I'm just sooo happy! Not only did we get the money we also go they're blessing!!!"
I pull off again "yeah it's a miracle huh, this went better than expected!"

We finally pull up to the house and go inside and put Ari to sleep. I read her a bedtime story while Tam goes to the room. After I'm done reading and making sure Ari's asleep I go back to the room. I'm greeted by a sexy Tam in lingerie. "I just want tonight to continue to be perfect," she says. So I walk over to her and I start to kiss her neck and whisper "as long as I'm with you forever will be perfect," then I began to suck on her earlobe and I'm greeted by a moan. "Oh you like that?" I hear a "mhmmm" come from her lips.. I lay her down and start to finger her while I'm kissing her and she starts to get louder but I cover her mouth with my hand. I take off her panties so I can suck her clit while I'm fingering her and I do it til her body starts to tense up and I feel her pussy pulsate on my fingers. "Turn around" I say and she says "fuuuuck you've already made me cum," she says breathlessly.
"I don't care , I'm tryna see how many times you can," I say while getting naked. She turn around and I stick it in... I start slow so she can get used to it but then I begin to pick up the pace until I'm straight drilling her shit. She starts to throw it back and she knows that's what i love. Then i begin to lay her back down so I can get deeper and all I see is her face in a pillow and her ass bouncing with me. I turn her around because I wanna see her face. I push her legs back and begin to pound it like that while kissing her softly and biting her lower lip. She moaning and she's trying to say something but all it sounds like it "le- le- le-" probably because each time she tries to talk I go in deeper and pound harder. "Let me get on top" she finally gets out. We switch positions and suddenly she's riding me like she's never rode before. "Fuuuuuck I love you," I tell her.
"I love you too daddy.." she says as she cums all over my legs. I didn't mind though , it was nice and warm. She lays down besides me and says. "This is the best day we've had in a while."
"Yes , Yes it is," I say.
"Round 2? After a snack of course," she says
"I'll go get the ice cream," I say

The Story of Calvin and Tam (BWWM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें