Tam

I get in the car and I'm driving behind Calvin with so many thoughts racing through my mind. Number one I may have to go to jail for murder, number two I'm pregnant and engaged to someone who's still married, and number three my baby is with some Bitch! Tears started coming to my eyes as I tried to fight them off. Eventually I figured out I couldn't and I was balling my eyes out. After what seems like forever Calvin pulled over and got out the car...
"Baby what's wrong?" I ask concerned
"We're almost there and I can't have your car following mine.. pull up to her house 5 minutes after I get there."
"Okay," he kisses me goodbye and he walks away and gets into his car.
5 minutes until I go get my babygirl. My car becomes deafening silent, so silent that my thoughts became music. Given the circumstances I could only think the worse, what's going on with my baby ?
Is Cal okay with me being pregnant?
Should I still worry about Kev?
I Check the time to see if 5 minutes has gone by yet to see that only one minute has passed. I turn on the music to help calm my nerves but somehow my thoughts blinded my senses once again and I was stuck in the unwanted thoughts once more.

Finally 5 minutes pass and I drive up to her house headlights off. I get out the car grabbing a stun gun and a baseball bat. I already knew me and cal were going into this alone no matter what so I silently said a prayer asking for protection. I walk up taking slow careful steps and I can hear the murmur of conversation.
"Where's my baby ?" Cal says
"wHeRes mY baBy, oh boohoo she's fine."
"DAAAADY!!!!" She screams
I hold my breath and body because I didn't want to mess up what Cal was doing but it broke my heart. I wanted to scream "mamas coming" but I knew I couldn't. My baby must feel alone right now.
"Where is she ?!!"
"she's the same place that you're love for me lies.. nowhere.."
"This isn't going to win me back Jamie!"
"I know... this is to get you back... how embarrassing I get left for a black girl, isn't it normally the other way around ?"
Cal runs towards Jaymie as if he's going to hurt her...
"If you touch me I'll hurt ur daughter then I'll have the cops release the dogs on you... I can't believe your this stupid!! Fucking nigga lover, you're pathetic..."

"Please jaymie just give me back my daughter!!! I'll do anything!" Cal starts to plead with tears forming in his eyes.
"Anything?" Jaymie says slyly
"Yes," cal whispers as if he's lost all hope
"I want us to get back together!! Me you and Ari..." she pauses then adds "and I want you to kill Tam."