Tam

Finally time to myself in this big ass house. I dropped off Ari at daycare and Jamie went to her once a week 4 hour yoga class. I sit on my bed and think back... I notice how much I miss Calvin and how much I wish we could have this alone time to ourselves. I wish we could laugh and walk around naked and cook together naked. I notice I'm starting to get that familiar tingly feeling and I look for my purple vibrator. I might as well since I'm alone. I got it after Calvin went off to college and I didn't want any one else to touch me but every night I was getting hornier and hornier. I stop reminiscing once I found it and I grabbed it and starting dancing in joy with it.
"What are you holding?" I turn to see Calvin and my eyes got huge. I immediately put it behind my back.
"Nothing," I say embarrassed. Calvin put down his suitcase and took off his suit jacket. "What are you doing here so early?"
"I came home for my two hour lunch break... What do you have behind you're back?"
"Two hours is long for a lunch break."
"Tam," Calvin says while smiling.
I took off running hiding the vibrator in my shirt and he chased me. He finally tackled me by the staircase and took out my vibrator and busted out laughing.
"Stop give it back!"
"Haha you like vibrators," he says while laughing so hard he turns red.
"Calvin stop acting like a 4 year old!"
He took off running but I caught his leg and made him trip. I tried to grab it but me and him started wrestling and laughing. I wasn't even mad anymore it just made me think of old times.
"Man this is just like old times," he says
"I was just thinking the same thing."
Me and him stared at each other. I looked in his deep blue eyes and he kissed me. This time slow steady and hungry. He slipped his tongue in really delicately. We broke away for air and he helped me up. Then he picked me up.
"You know if we had a honeymoon I would've picked you up like this and took you too our room. Then laid you down on the bed," he said while doing so. Then he left and came back with a rose from the flowers around the house and two glasses of champagne and handed me a glass. "Then I would tell you how much I love you and how I wouldn't want my life to go on without you ever again." He drank from his glass. "Then I would tell you how Jamie doesn't mean shit to me and how much I'd rather be with you... Cheers?"
We clanked our glasses together and drank the champagne.
"Then I would hand you a rose," he said while doing so "and tell you how our moments are precious like a rose. We are like a rose in the bush. When the rose is in the bush it grows but when it's picked it dies slowly. We are like that. We grow together but die when we are apart." He kissed my hand. "Then Tam I would tell you how I'd never wanna be apart from you. Then kiss you," he said while kissing me "then make passionate love to you." I kiss him again and it made me hungry for him. He goes slow and steady. I take off his tie and start to unbutton his shirt.
"And while I'm making passionate love to you I'll tell you how much I love you."
I get him naked and he takes off my sweatpants and t-shirt. He starts kissing my ear and neck and kisses me all the way down to my thighs. "I don't want you to do anything," he says looking at me with those deep blue eyes. He goes back up and then kisses my neck again. He went to my thighs and made a hickey before kissing my spot. He starts to kiss and slurp on my spot and I gasp and grab his dirty blonde hair in pleasure. When he's done he looks at me deep in my eyes and strokes my face and hair "I don't ever wanna be without you again."
He gets out his dick and he doesn't put it in but starts massaging my pussy with his dick and rubbing it in between my pussy lips. While he's doing that he takes his thumb and starts making a circular motion on my clit. I moan loud who knew he could make me feel this way without fucking me. He finally puts it in.
"Ahh you feel so good," Calvin says
He starts kissing me and my neck while he's stroking. Then we hear keys drop. We look toward the door and see a red faced Jamie.