chapter 3 Tam

"hurry up Ari!"
"I'm coming mommy!"
Well damn it's been a week and I have to take her to see Calvin. I regret even going to court why fight a battle you were going to lose? I see my beautiful baby girl coming down the stairs.
"I want you to stay with me and daddy mommy!"
"why baby?"
"maybe you guys will like each other again," she said in a sad voice
"baby come here... Your father and I will probably never be the way we were again. You have a new mommy... Well not a new mommy but I woman who will probably ask you to call her mommy. Now you will be respectful to her okay baby. And maybe one day you me and your dad can go out."
"okay mommy!"
Me and Ari got in the car and drove to her dad's house when we got there he was waiting for us outside if his extravagant home. Wow I'm struggling and this is how he's living?!
"tam Ari how are you? "he asked
"Ari close your ears sweetheart," she obeyed "go suck a dick!"
"you already sucked mine," god he pisses me off.
"that's why your dick is little!"
"not by the way you were screaming under my touch!"
"have you ever heard of faking it?"
"I know you weren't baby girl."
"how so. "
"because of the way your body started to heat up your eyes rolled back and your pussy clenched."
"whatever Calvin your still ugly."
"and your asshole is still hairy!"
"bitch!"
He busted out laughing
"never go against the MVP!"
"you sounded like you were flashing back there for a minute," I smirked
"and so what if I was... You know that seeing you again makes me-"
"Calvin your child is here! Oh wow why didn't you tell me. I was up in the theater when I noticed them."
"this is my cue to go," I said
"oh no tam I wanted you to stay to talk."
She came and took my arm. She was dresses as if she was the ticket woman alive. She led me into there home. When I walked in a chandelier greeted me followed by a double staircase.
"now tam I know you and my husband have to get along now for the sake of Ari but I'm not worried about anything else going in between you two."
"why would you think there would be?"
"the way you look at him."
"I look at him with extreme hatred," I laugh
We walk into a private room and she pours me a drink.
"now tam I don't want this to become out of hand. Now baby If I had my way he would've lost the case. I never wanted to meet you let alone your daughter. We are married now and you are the last person I need him to be around."
"I thought you weren't worried."
"trust me I'm not I'm the wife your just a black mistake that he made."
"hmm thank you for your hospitality I should be going."
"yes I think you should be."
I stormed out the room.
"tam what's wrong," Calvin called after me
I walked faster trying to avoid him. He ran after me and grabbed my arm. "what did she say what did she do to you? "
"apparently I'm just the black mistake that you made."
I snatched my arm and kept running until I got in the car and sped off. That hurt more than anything else.