Tam

"What are you gonna do? Does he know? Have you told him?" Lacey asks stunned
"No he doesn't know yet I barely found out. And honestly I wanna leave this town I wanna leave the United States in general!"
"Me too babe with all this trump shit too!"
"Trump is bad but he's the least of our worries! We need to watch what's happening locally in our neighborhood! KKK members popping up people acting like it's the reincarnated version of the 1960s!"
"Well... if you leave where do you wanna go?"
"I know this sounds weird and over shot but maybe Italy or Spain get a taste of a different culture. I just wanna leave before there's like a race war or some shit."
"But first things first Tam. Now that you got that ring on your finger you have to tell Calvin."
"I guess you're right."
Me and Lacey had another drink and I went to stop by my moms house. I didn't tell her the news because she absolutely HATES the thought of me and Calvin together especially since all the destruction from what Jamie said on the News. I drive home and see Calvin and Ari drawing with chalk on the side walk. Calvin looked up at me and smiled.
"Hey beautiful," he said in such a sexy tone.
"Hey daddy," I said back "uhmm can I talk to you??"
"What's wrong Tam?"
"Nothing i was just thinking what would you think if we had another kid?"
"Tam... uhhh I think we should enjoy being married first you know? We have wedding plans and all that stuff to take care of. And plus I wanna have more fun with that sexy little body of yours,"he said as he smiled "I actually wanna have fun with you right now."
"But Cal-"
"No buts I'll put Ari to sleep right now and I'll meet u in the room."
Fuuuuuck I think to myself. I walk up to the room and I see the bath tub filled with rose petals and candles lit. Aww my baby I think to myself. I get naked and I sit in the bath tub and right as I sit down I see Calvin walking in unbuttoning his shirt.
"I hope you like it baby.. I've been thinking about you all day."
He got undressed and he got in the bath with me and we started kissing in the bath tub and he slid his fingers in my pussy and started fingering me while kissing my neck.
"Oops I forgot the condom," he said as he was getting up
"We don't need one.."
"Well why not?" He questions "oh you probably already got one right!"
"Haha well no... babe... I'm pregnant."