Tam

When the gunshot went off i turned around to see Lacey's sister Kasey with a gun. I also saw Kevs body limp on the grass surrounded by blood, so much blood it was oozing in the pool to cause a part of the water to become a bright red. The mere sight of him almost made me want to puke yet I couldn't look away.
"Tam come on hurry up!" Kasey said snapping me out of my daze. Immediately I ran to grab my daughter.
"Mommy!" She yelled and tears running down her face. Her tears only made me want to cry. "

"Baby, I'm sooo sorry this happened to you... to us... baby Jayne has something coming to her I swear." I pause. "We have to go save your father!" Kasey throws me a gun. "Where's Lacey?" I ask
"She's inside trying to protect cal"
"Y'all came at the right time," i say "but if anyone kills Jaimie it's going to be me."
I turn to ari and give her the car keys. "Go wait in the car and lay down in the back seat, me and your father will get you." It felt good to say 'and your father'. She took the keys went to the car. We silently walked into the house to hear murmurs of a conversation. I see Lacey with a gun and gloves on. I walk up to her and she says "I'm just waiting to shoot".
"Do you have another gun and gloves? I wanna shoot this bitch my damn self!" She hands me over a glock and some latex gloves and I put them on. Almost Immediately I started paying attention to their conversation.

"Cal, snap out of it that's OUR money! And we both know that if it wasn't for your parents making you gain custody of Ari before you got the money... then you and tam would've never existed.. you didn't give a fuck about your own daughter Cal!" Sooo that's the only reason Cal wanted Ari? For a cash settlement. My heart instantly got sad. Why is this the first I'm hearing of a settlement? Did he just get me back because that's all he needed to become rich and he'd just leave and drop me like last time?

"Shut the fuck up you know that's not true!" He yells. "look Jaymie if it's about the money I will cut you off a chunk just to leave us alone..." I look at him happily. He really does just want us.

"Sounds nice... but I want one more thing," she said it as sly as a snake. "I want you one last time... can't you remember us Cal? Fucking all over OUR house? Me screaming your name?" My hand started to curl around the trigger. The fact she lusted after something that was mine made my skin boil. I look over to cal in anticipation to hear what he's going to say.

"Jaymie stop! I don't want you like that anymore... I don't want you AT ALL! would you want a woman who's been fucked by your best friend?"

I looked at her and her face look hurt but then she smiled an undefeated smile and yelled "Kev!"
At this point I couldn't hold back any longer.
"Kev's dead bitch" I yelled. Her face was surprised. She pulled out a gun so I shot first. I got her in her knee.

"You bitch!" She yells in pain holding her knee.
Cal comes running to me yet my eyes remain on her. Instantaneously I shot again and this time the bullet hit the other knee. She starts to try to reach for her gun but it's to far.

"You kidnapped my daughter?" I yell angrily. I get down close to her and put my thumb in the bullet hole on her knee and I push down and twist it until she's screaming.
"Just kill me!" She screams
"No bitch.... suffer." I get up and grab my fiancé's hand and we walk over her body. I kick her in her face as we're leaving and so does Kasey and Lacey.. we all go outside.
"Why didnt you just kill her?"
"I want her to suffer.. I want her to feel her last moments in agony as she bleeds out!" They all look at me like they don't realize who I am. But fuck it. "I needa blunt and I'm hungry. Let's all go to Applebee's or something..."
"Should we like call the cops or something first"
"The cops here don't like us... we tried to report jaymie before but it didn't go well... we'll figure our next steps out over dinner I guesss" Cal says.
They look around at each other. "Well, I guess I'm down," Lacey says
"Well follow my truck," I say. I get in the car and check on Ari.
"I know today was a lot..." I tear up just thinking about what my daughter must've went through before we got there. "Are you hungry?"
She looks up and says "yeah" she sounded kind of numb. "Well let's go get food", I say as we drove off.