64. Baby Time

Lynne knocked on the bathroom door. "Meg, you okay?" She asked. She was getting weird looks from fellow shoppers, but she didn't care.

"We have a problem." She heard faintly from the other side of the door.

"What's wrong?" Lynne asked and attempted to open the door, but it was still locked.

"My water broke, Ly,"

"Oh shit."

Lynne bit her lip and looked back at Gemma, who was standing with both of their carts. "Her water broke." She repeated, an anxious look on her face. "What are you doing, do you need help?" She turned her attention back to Megan, who seemed very calm about the situation... so far.

"I'm trying to wipe the floor." Megan spoke, "But I feel like this baby is already going to pop out."

"Are you clothed?" Lynne asked, getting a bum in response. "Unlock the door, I'll take care of it." Lynne heard the click of the lock and looked over at her best friend, who had put her long brown hair up into a bun and was holding her bump.

Lynne squatted down and finished wiping the floor up, then threw out the paper towels and washed her hands. She stepped out of the bathroom and looked over at Gemma. "Will you help me get the baby in to the car?" She asked, as she quickly threw all of the shopping bags into the cart that Lillia was in. It only made sense, as they had taken the same car.

"Of course." Gemma spoke and looked over at Megan, who had been experiencing a contraction. She pushed the cart and followed Lynne, who had her arms wrapped around Megan, guiding her out of the store.