68. Patched Out

"Say what you said about my girl again." Jax threatened as he pressed his knife into the man's throat. As the man sputtered, Jax snapped. "SAY it." He continued to sputter and Jax pressed the knife further into the man's throat, making a small jagged incision deep enough to cause blood. "You have five seconds to repeat what you said." 

By now, Lynne had finished feeding her daughter and she opened the door enough to pass Lillia to Juice to burp. She had closed the door behind her.

She watched as Jax lifted the knife and thrusted it towards the man's throat, causing him to scream in horror. Jax ripped the knife down and slashed the patches off of the kute, throwing them behind him on the table. He stood off of the man and stepped back, "Happy, strip him." He spoke angrily, visibly shaking in anger as he stepped back.

"You okay, darlin'?" Jax spoke lowly as he wrapped his arms around his girl, pulling her into a tight and protective embrace. 

"Yes, my love." She spoke, her voice steady. She was fuming. 

She pulled away and noticed the kutte was now ripped off of the man and he was thrown back to the ground. She stepped around Jax and stared down at the man, stepping towards him. AS he shrunk back against the wall, she knelt down to his height and forcefully grabbed him by the chin. 

"IF you ever dare disrespect me, the princess, in front of my family again... You will wish you were dead." She threatened and roughly slammed his head off of the wall as she pulled back and let go. 

Lynne stepped away from him and returned to Jax's side. 

"Get out." Clay spoke angrily. "You will never step foot near this club again, understood?" 

"Yes sir," The man shook.

"Get out." Clay bellowed and watched as the man scrambled to his feet and rushed out of the room. 

"Nicely handled," Tig chuckled angrily, "Although I was hoping we all could rip him apart." 

Lynne adjusted the strap of her nursing bra, looking up at Jax, "Let's go home." She spoke.

"Clay?" Jax asked.

"Dismissed." Clay nodded and waved his hand at the couple. 

Lynne wrapped her arms around Jax and leaned up pressing a chaste kiss to his lips, "Thanks for defending me, Prince Charming." 

"Let's go home, darlin'."

...

As Lynne laid in bed, she looked over at Jax who wiped his forehead free of sweat. She smiled and rolled to be closer to him. "The amount of love I have for you and our little family is so surreal." She spoke gently, pressing a soft kiss to his chest before she laid her head down on his shoulder.

Jax hummed in response, pressing a kiss to his girlfriend's head. 

"I love you," she stated softly, looking up at the blue eyed man who was already glancing down at her, admiring her.

"I love you." He responded and leaned down, pressing a kiss against her lips.