⋈ Robin Arellano ⋈ //mi amor//

I've been friends with Robin since we were 6. We are both 15 now and I've been developing some feelings for him. I don't want to because I don't wanna mess up our relationship and I feel like I'm being distant because of it. He calls me names like we are in a relationship and honestly I wished he meant them.

Today at school, I decided I was going to try and tell him how I feel. I can't keep it in anymore, he has changed a lot, he's not afraid to beat someone up if needed. He's not a bully but he definitely doesn't allow himself, Finney or me to get bullied.

I began walking to my locker once I was in the building to grab my stuff when I felt a presence behind me when suddenly I was lifted off the ground with arms wrapped around my waist. I laughed knowing who it was already before being set down, I turned around to meet eyes with him..

God he has such beautiful eyes, I stared in them a bit before closing my eyes and shaking my head while turning around to then grab my books.

"Amor, are you okay? You've been kinda distant lately" he said as he leaned on the locker beside mine. I internally screamed, I didn't wanna distance myself. I felt so bad.

"I'm okay, just had some stuff on my mind." I said while shutting my locker. "Actually while it's still on my mind, can we talk after school?" I said looking back into his beautiful brown eyes. "Sure, you're not mad at me right?" He said trying not to show he's worried for my answer.

"Oh no Robin, I could never be mad at you dummy, you're my best friend" I said biting my tongue right after.

I hated calling him my best friend because I felt more about him than that. I just hoped he felt the same, I don't wanna mess our friendship up.

"Good, I'll see you after school hermosa" He said waving as he walked to class. I was shaking. I was terrified. I began walking to class holding my books and pencil that remained on my ear.

I remembered then that Finney was in my next class as I began speed walking to class, I needed to get his opinion on this. I don't know if it's a good idea or not and Finney is my best friend after Robin, he's the sweetest.

I walked in the classroom and found Finney sitting in his seat already, I began slowing down and sat down next to him.

"Hey y/n, you okay? You seem a little tense" I heard him whisper. "I'm all good, can I just ask you something?" I said fidgeting with my fingers. He took notice of this and grabbed my hands to stop me. "I think I know what this is about, but go for it" he said with a smirk. Finney has known about my crush on Robin for awhile, he put the pieces together long ago.

"How do I do it? How do I tell my best friend of 9 years that I really like him, and more than just as a friend, I don't wanna ruin our friendship in case he doesn't like me back, I'm supposed to be talking to him after school. I'm scared Finn" I said feeling the words pour out of my mouth. Only me and Robin call him Finn, he doesn't like when anyone else calls him it.

"I'm gonna say go for it, I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong that you're probably gonna like his response, believe it or not, he seems to like you too, I mean come on, he doesn't like when boys ask you out and he calls you cute little names" he said with a little laugh. I smiled. Finn has always known how to make me feel better, I owe him everything.

"Thank you, now we gotta talk about your girlfriend later" I said smirking at him as the bell then rang.He simply shook his head while laughing. He's been dating Donna for 3 months now, he finally got the courage to ask her on a date and she said yes, I was so happy for him. She better be treating him right, he deserves the world.

We got through our lesson and before I knew it, school was over. My nerves came back and I was shaking. I walked to my locker to put my books back before Finney walked up to me. "Don't be nervous, you've got this. We both know Robin and that boy isn't gonna let anything come between you two, y'all have been close for too long for something like this to ruin it, now come on, you've got a little confession you've gotta get out" He said taking my arm in his leading me outside where we spotted Robin sitting on a bench.

I'm guessing he saw us and walked up to both of us as we began walking a bit farther before Gwen ran up to us stopping us all. Finney looked at me and nodded and gave Robin a wink before walking away with Gwen next to him. Gwen turned around and did the 'I'm watching you' to Robin and smirked at me. I'm guessing she knew too.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" He said slightly smirking. Fuck, this was gonna be harder than I thought. "So um, you know how we've been friends for a long time?" I said once again fidgeting with my fingers and the bottom of my shirt. "mi amor, ¿qué pasa?" He said grabbing my hands to stop my fidgeting while looking at me with concern and worry in his eyes. "I don't know how to say this, um-" I looked up at him in the eyes to try and get this out.

"Ireallylikeyouandidontwannamessanythingupimsosorry" I splurged out my word in hopes he got what I was saying as I shut my eyes tightly.

I felt hands grab both sides of my face. I felt my body instantly relax for some reason. Once it was gone, I opened my eyes to a smiling Robin. "I like you too amor, don't apologize for it" he said with a smile as he began leaning in. I felt our lips connect and I felt my body go into shock before I wrapped my hands around his wrists that remained on my face.

"HAH I KNEW IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN" I heard someone shout. I jumped and I felt Robin jump as we both looked to where the source of the voice was.

There the siblings stood with Gwen smirking really big pointing a finger at us while Finney held a smile behind her. Gwen ran over to me and hugged me really tight. "I'm so proud of youu, I knew it was gonna happen eventually" she let go and looked at Robin. "You better not hurt her" She said as she let a smile slip out. I looked up to Finney as I see him walk over to me and he hugged me. "Good job, I knew you could do it" he whispered in my ear. I wrapped my arms around him.

As we let go, I looked over at Robin who was smiling like a maniac. I rolled my eyes smirking as I grabbed his hand. We all began walking together to who knows where, I think my house since that's the direction we are going and they are in the other direction.

I have such good people in my life.

                                                             1272 words