ꔛ Vance Hopper ꔛ //piercing//

Me and Vance usually hangout on the weekends. We've been dating for a year and a half and I know he's tough but he can be a real softy sometimes.

Right now he's laying on my chest arms around my waist while I'm playing with his hair. He doesn't like to ask for it but he likes having his hair played with. He fell asleep once while I was playing with it and it was the sweetest thing.

I stopped for a second to think. Feeling his head lift off of me, I glanced down to see him frowning. "What's wrong?" He asked scanning my face.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking" I smiled going right back to running my fingers through his curly hair. "About what?" He asked laying his head on my chest.

"Would you give me a piercing if I asked for it?" I mumbled. "I would, but I'd make absolutely sure it's what you want beforehand but yeah I'd do it for you" He spoke quietly.

"Alright um, can you do my septum then?" I asked taking my hand out of his hair again.

He chuckled and sat up. "I can do it" His voice faded out as he went to the bathroom to grab his stuff. He came back with some needles, gloves, sanitary wipes and a bunch of jewelry for pretty much anything in separate little bags.

He grabbed my chin to face him. "Are you 100% positive you want this?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

I felt my heart melt at the action. "I'm sure, I promise" I spoke smiling at him. "Okay darlin" He sat down carefully putting on the gloves.

He grabbed a wipe and lifted my chin up to see my nose and began clearing the area. This shit stinks, I will say that.

I didn't look at him because I had to admit, I was terrified. "Ready?" He asked. I didn't even know he was already holding the needle yet. Man works fast.

"I'm ready" I managed to get out while I shut my eyes tight. I feel like a wuss for this, I did ask him to do it and he did ask me many times before if I was sure but now that it's about to happen. I'm scared.

"Done" He said putting the jewelry in after the needle. I looked at him as he held it in his hands with a big smile on his face.

Bringing my hand up to my nose, I felt it in my nose and it didn't hurt or anything. I stood up heading to the bathroom to look at it. I look so pretty with it, I couldn't help but admire myself.

A few minutes later Vance walked in the bathroom putting his stuff up and taking the gloves off. "Do you like it?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I really do, I look kinda cool with it" I replied looking at him through the mirror. "You look beautiful" He smiled.

"Thank you for doing it" I spoke turning around to face him. "It's no problem" He smiled rubbing my cheek looking at the piercing he had just completed doing.
———————————————————

Here's this for you guys tonight :) It's a bit short but I promise I'll write longer ones, this one came to me earlier last night while I was thinking of getting a septum piercing