⋈⋆Robin Arellano/Finney Blake⋆⋈

I know normally I write ones for you guys to smile and kick your feet over but this is to make you guys feel better about what happened in the movie.. (trust me on this, I'm hoping y'all will like it)
———————————————————

Finneys POV:

I got out of the hole I had created in the wall. I've been getting phone calls helping me get out. I've gotten one from Bruce, Billy, Griffin and Vance so far. I was mentally hoping he was alive..

He went missing after Bruce did and Bruce has already called, all 4 of them have called except him. I am exhausted and miserable. I couldn't help it anymore and I just cried. It didn't make me feel any better but I want to get out. I have to get out of here but I can't yet. More tears fell out of my eyes when-

The phone began ringing..

I had to force myself to get up and walk over. I figured it was one of them trying to continue helping me. And I do appreciate it even if I'm not showing it.

I picked up the phone leaning my forehead on the phone. "What?"

"Hey Finn, what's happening?" The voice in the phone replied. My heart dropped hearing it as I lifted my head up. "Robin?"

"Hey buddy, don't cry" He replied. I quickly wiped my tears away. "I'm not" "Yes you are.. I've technically been with you this whole time" He lightly laughed. I looked around in the room. "You have?"

"Yes, but listen to me closely. You're going to get out and you're going to use a weapon" He spoke sounding serious. "What weapon?" I asked looking straight ahead while walking a bit. "The one in your hand" He replied.

"The phone?" He made an 'mhm' sound. "Fill the receiver with dirt, pack it in tight, give it some heft.." He let out. "Then what?" I asked listening to every word he said.

"Then you practice over and over. You raise the phone, take a fast step back, step forward, step back and swing." He spoke.

It sounded like he was demonstrating it too as his voice would get lower on some parts. I listened to him as I practiced. He repeated it until I finally got it.

"It sounds like you've got it.." he spoke sounding a bit sad. "Will I still be able to talk to you?" I asked hoping he'd say anything but no.

I heard a small laugh. "You just might. But it's all you from here on out" He spoke.

"I miss you Robin" I spoke walking back over to the phone. "I miss you too, but you have to get out for me, use what we gave you" He replied. "I will" I spoke feeling my heart break a bit more. "Bye Finn.."

"Bye Robin.." I replied as I slowly hung up the phone. I leaned on the wall grabbing the cord leaving some of the cord still attached while I broke it with my flashlight.

I walked over to the dirt pile that still remained by the hole I dug in the floor as I twisted off the receiver piece. I grabbed a handful of dirt shoving it in there and packing it in flat. I retwisted it on hitting it on my hand to test it.

I made my way over slamming the phone back in the holder. I turned around and began setting up a trap.

——

Once I had everything all set, I began pacing getting ready. So many thoughts flooded my mind while I focused on the one thing he said. "You just might.."

What did he mean, is he still alive? Wait are they all still alive??

I began hearing creaking as I stopped in place glaring over at the door. I turned around looking at the phone as I walked over to it.