✦ Griffin Stagg ✦ //playlist//

I was currently on my way downstairs after hearing a knock on the door. It sounded gentle and I knew who it was because of how soft it was.

I opened the door and peeked out to see Griffin standing there holding what looked like a Walkman. "Can I come in? I have something for you" He spoke with a soft but happy tone.

I nodded my head with a smile and opened the door more allowing him in. He kept walking and headed up the stairs to my room. I really do love how he's comfy enough in my home to go to my room whenever.

I followed behind him shortly after. Let me go ahead and go on record saying Griffin is the most sweetest kid ever, he's been my best friend since 5th grade and we've been inseparable ever since then. I cannot think of anyone else I'd rather have in my life than that amazing boy.

He's got the most beautiful welcoming smile, his eyes always look so calm and sweet and he is never mean or rude. I once saw him give a girl a flower because she was upset. It made my heart feel full to see him do such a sweet thing.

I walked in my room to see him laying starfish mode on my bed causing me to let a small giggle out. He lifted his head up to look at me with a big smile while remaining in the same position. I closed the door behind me and walked over to him.

He scooted his leg over so I could sit down. "What was it you wanted to show me Griff?" I asked sitting in the spot next to him.

He immediately lit up with big toothy smile as he sat up giving me the Walkman. I was confused on why he handed me it until he pulled out a pair of earbuds plugging them in then handing them to me.

I put one in offering him the other as he politely declined watching me listen as I put the other in. I listened closely as the first song played. (Song above)

I glanced at Griffin who had a small smile on while he watched me listen closely. I listened to the lyrics and how beautiful it sounded while looking at the floor.

It caused me to tear up a bit. I turned my body towards him looking him in his eyes. "What does it mean?" I asked him as he grabbed my face carefully wiping away the tears.

"It means exactly what the song says" he replied with a blushy smile. "It also works as a bonus that way if you ever miss me or anything, you always have something that hopefully reminds you of me" He spoke smiling.

I shook my head pouncing him in a hug. I had my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist pulling me closer to him as I rested my cheek on his shoulder.

I took an opportunity to kiss his cheek before resting my head back on his shoulder feeling content. "Thank you, I'll listen to the other songs later but thank you so much" I spoke pulling away from the hug.

I glanced at him to see his face was a shade of red. "It's no problem, I'm glad you like it" He said laying back in a starfish position on my bed.

I just laughed while looking at him. I mean what I said before. He is the most sweetest boy ever. I could not ever imagine someone better in my life than him.
———————————————————

I stg Griffin is one of the sweetest ever. I couldn't imagine him ever hurting anyone or fighting. He seems like he'd be the best friend ever. Honestly I'd fight anyone who'd try and hurt him.