⋈ Robin Arellano ⋈ //dance floor//

This is a hero/villain kind of chapter (pretend Robin is a bad guy even tho he does nothing bad in it)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tonight was just my lucky night. I was sent out to find Robin Arellano and supposedly he's going to be at some party.

Standing outside the house where it's held, I took in a deep breath in and out and made my way inside. Bright colors filled the house and music blared out of every corner.

I sighed and walked over to the kitchen to grab a drink. I grabbed a cup filling it with a weird looking juice and made my way towards a corner keeping my eyes peeled for Robin.

This was most likely going to be difficult since I don't know where he'd be. As my eyes scanned the area, I found him in the middle of a circle dancing like no other.

Everyone was crowded watching him as he danced swiftly. I kept my eyes on him as he smiled and jumped to the music.

I looked down swirling my drink awkwardly only to look back up and see him glancing at me. He had a smirk on his face.

I stayed still keeping my eyes on him as he made his way over to me. Grabbing the drink out of my hands and setting it on the table next to me, he leaned in close to my ear.

"I know what you're here to do, but enjoy the night and come dance with me" He spoke before dragging me on the dance floor.

Countless cheers erupted as he began dancing again. I broke out a laugh as I watched him gain everyone's attention.

I knew what I was supposed to do but I figured why not postpone it. He smiled at me that made my heart beat as we danced. Everyone began jumping to the song with smiles on their faces. I met his eyes while a smirky grin was worn on his face.

                                       •••

At the end of the night, everyone had pretty much left leaving Robin and I along with a few other people.

I made my way outside about to head home when I heard my name and rapid footsteps behind me. I turned around to see Robin running after me.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a small frown. "Home? Where else would I go?" I chuckled.

"I thought you were here to keep an eye on me, what happened to that?" He spoke with a sarcastic tone. I rolled my eyes with a small smile.

"I don't think I need to watch you anymore, the party is over and you were just dancing the whole night. It didn't seem like you were doing anything bad" I mumbled as I turned around to walk home.

"That's true but does this mean you still don't like me just because I'm a supposed (suh-po-zed) bad guy" He spoke following me.

"Not really, I guess you're not all that bad" I replied keeping my eyes on the ground below us. I had a funny weird feeling talking to him but attempted to keep ignore it.

"Good to hear" He laughed. I felt him slink his hand in mine intertwining our fingers together. My cheeks heated up at his action as he chuckled.
———————————————————

This idea came to me a week ago and I completely forgot to post this then. But as always, I hope you all have an amazing week/weekend and I love you all. 🫶🏻