⋈ Robin Arellano ⋈ //new kid//

Today is my first day at this new school. I'm going to be honest, I kind of hate it. I don't know anyone and everyone in the hallways is in their own little groups.

I kept my face in my locker trying to dig out some books for my next class when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head to see a girl with curly half up half down hair standing there.

"Hi! I'm Gwen." She spoke with a smile planted on her face. It felt nice to have her approach me. She gave off comforting vibes.

"I'm Y/N" I replied with a small smile. "You wanna come meet my friends, well friend and brother?" She asked pointing at the two boys a few lockers down.

There was one who had beautiful curly brown hair and a white tshirt with a black jacket on and another boy I couldn't see his face since he was facing the brunette boy but I saw he had a soft grey t-shirt on with blue jeans and his hair tied in a loose ponytail with I think a bandana in his pocket.

"Sure" I finally spoke shutting my locker. I turned my head towards Gwen. "You should come meet them before class starts" She quickly said taking my hand in hers and bringing me over to them. "Hey guys, this is Y/N."

The brunette boy nodded and showed a welcoming smile. "I'm Finney" He said pushing himself off the locker. I made eye contact with the other boy feeling instant butterflies shoot through my stomach.

"I'm Robin" He spoke with a smirk. It felt like the hallway suddenly went quiet while time slowed down. I could hear my heartbeat, it sounded like it would pop right out of my chest. I was hoping nobody could hear it.

I finally broke eye contact and looked at the others. "I got to get going and figure out my classes but I'll see you guys later" I waved before heading off to my next class.

——

Its finally the end of the day and I already feel like I've been here a week, most people are friendly and then you have people who are not.

It doesn't really matter to me, however I can't take Robin off of my mind. I just met him so why is he suddenly filling my mind?

I turned the corner about to head out of the building when Robin ran up next to me. "Hey, can I walk with you?" He asked.

"Oh, sure! I'm just walking home but you can come inside too if you'd like" I replied. I internally cursed. Why do I sound so weird?

"Alright" He spoke with a big smile. We ended up walking and chatting about ourselves to get to know one another.

Once we made it onto our street, I felt him wrap his arm around my shoulder bringing me closer. My face flushed red as he did.

"Is this okay?" He whispered. "Yes, it's okay" I smiled to myself while we began walking to my front door. He let go as I dug out my key. My parents aren't home thankfully. My mom would ask a ton of questions asking if he's my boyfriend or something and my dad would give him grunts and looks.

I do love them dearly but sometimes they can be- y'know.

We walked inside as I shut the door behind him. I grabbed his hand leading him up to my room. "And here is the unfinished product of my room, it should look a lot better next time-" I cut myself off realizing what I said.

"Next time?" He asked with a soft chuckle. "I mean if you want to come over again that is" I replied feeling embarrassment shutter over me. He smiled and nodded. "Im messing with you, I'd definitely like to come here again Y/N"

He walked over to my bed and sat on a small corner of it criss crossed. "You can sit closer on the bed so you're not hanging off" I smiled making my way sitting on the upper part of my bed. He scooted closer to me.

We found ourselves going into a deep talk about Texas Chainsaw Massacre and other things. He seemed so lightened by everything he would say and I watched his eyes sparkle while he spoke. It was nice and I'm glad I met him.

"Y/N?" He asked looking my way. I widened my eyes to show I was listening. "My uncle said he's here to pick me up. Thank you for tonight, it was really nice hanging out with you." He chuckled collecting his belongings and walking down the stairs. I nodded and followed him downstairs to the door.

He turned around and set his stuff down before engulfing me in a hug. I froze before hugging him back. He had a distinct scent to him, it was like a faint cologne mix. It was a comforting smell.

He pulled away picking his things back up. "I'll see you tomorrow at school" I said with a fat smile on my face. He smirked and walked out the door.

Is it possible to have fallen in love at first sight..?

I walked back up to my room laying on my bed kicking my feet in the air with a giggle. I'm excited for tomorrow.
———————————————————

Here's another chapter guys :) Lmk what you think.

I won't be taking that long of a break anymore, i should have some more chapters posted soon. I apologize if this isn't the best, but I love every single one of you and I hope you had an amazing day.