𓂅 Bruce Yamada 𓂅 //secret//

I have a secret that nobody knows. I mean it's not one of those life or death secrets but it's one that would surprise anyone who found out.

Well I'm going to tell you anyways. I'm dating THE Bruce Yamada. It's a funny story on how we started dating but we can get into those details later.

I'm not really that popular or known at school since I'm friends with just Finney, Robin and Gwen so imagine the riot people would start knowing the boy of their dreams is already taken. I don't mean to sound petty when I say this.

——

I stood in the hallways against my locker with my eyes closed waiting for the end of the day bell to ring. My class was dismissed early since everyone in class got a good grade on the test we had to do.

I suddenly felt arms go around my waist. My eyes opened quickly to see who was touching me. It was Bruce. "Hey love" He spoke softly.

I looked around in the hallway to see a couple kids that remained in the halls. "Hi hun, what are you doing?" I asked. "I'm holding you, honestly at this point, let people get mad. It's a lot better than me having to pretend I don't know you" He muttered.

I felt myself smile at the comment. "Alright" I smiled turning my head slightly to look at him.

He nodded with a smile interlocking our fingers together.

I didn't say anything. I was actually happy I didn't have to hide our relationship, not that he wanted to. I just didn't want anyone disliking him just because he's with me if that makes sense.

I heard the bell ring as kids flooded out of classrooms. I immediately felt eyes on our hands and on me.

One girl began walking up to us. "Hi Bruce! Is this your sister?" She asked. My eyes could not have rolled any far back in my skull. There is no way this diva really just asked this.

"No actually, this is my girlfriend" He said showing a smile towards me.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she glared at me. "Oh I didn't know you were taken. Your standards are pretty low then if I must say" She smirked before strutting off.

How badly I want to just shove her into a locker is pretty high in my rankings right now.

I felt Bruce squeeze my hand a little mumbling something before he let go and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't listen to her, she's just a jealous girl who struts in her opinion but she doesn't matter, trust me" He spoke kissing my forehead.

We began walking out of the building together, his arm still wrapped around me. Honestly I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

"Do you want to just go to the arcade with me later?" He asked as we walked down the sidewalk.

"Oooh yes!!" I spoke with pure excitement bubbling out of me. He just smiled as me and laughed.
———————————————————

I might make a part two for this with them at the Arcade lol. I apologize for it being short, I plan on making them much more longer again.

But I hope you guys like this one :) Lmk if you have any requests for anyone too! And as always, I love you all and I hope you have an amazing day. ❤️