𓂅 Bruce Yamada 𓂅 //the party//

*RING*

I shot up quickly realizing I fell asleep. It was the last period of school before the weekend break.

I grabbed my things and walked out into the noisy hallway to shove my stuff into the locker. I don't see a point in taking my stuff home so I just leave it in my locker for the next time I'm at this place.

I made it to my locker and quickly opened it shoving my bag inside. I felt a presence rushing to me.

I turned my head a bit to see Gwen running full speed at me with a giant smile on her face stopping in front of me with wind rushing to me still.

"YOU HAVEEEE TO COME TO THE PARTY TONIGHT, ITS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN plus Bruce will be thereeeee" She said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes with a smirk and shook my head. "I don't know about going to a party, I'm not really a party person" I said as we began walking side by side together.

"You have to come, please, I don't wanna be there alone and it would be good for you to get out of the house and finally talk to him" She pleaded.

"Fine, I'll try and go tonight but no promises" I said looking and pointing my finger at her.

She laughed and smirked at me before we separated as her street is on the other side of where I live, basically she lives right in front of me.

*time skip to 6:23*

I was busy drawing stuff to put on my walls since they need more decorations other than the many posters I have up, before I heard loud rapid knocking on the door.

I quickly ran to open it only to reveal the one and only Gwen Blake smiling big at me. She didn't hesitate to take a step inside and rush to my room, leaving me there confused.

When I finally got back upstairs, I peered inside my room to Gwen picking out an outfit. "What is this for?" I asked her curiously.

"It's for tonight, you're coming with because I don't wanna be alone so get dressed quickly" She said walking out of the room keeping eye contact with me as she shut the door and walked into the living room.

I sighed and began getting dressed for the party, I didn't wanna go but I'd do it for Gwen, I really can't say no to her, she's one of my best friends other than her brother and Robin. I sped walked to the bathroom to do my makeup quickly since it started soon.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I smiled. I can't help it, I hate parties but I really do wanna see Bruce, he's always been super popular and has gotten every girls attention, even mine.

I finished my makeup fast since I was going light on it while Gwen barged in grabbing my arm and rushing us out the door. I didn't know why she was having us run till I saw a house with a bunch of people outside and inside. The strobing colors of light flying around and the faint sound of the music getting louder and we approached. I was excited.

Once we were in front of the house, Gwen stopped and let go. I have to admit she's got good strength.

We made our way inside, me holding onto a little part of Gwen's dress so I don't get lost. I watched as Gwen looked around and gasped before she turned around to face me.

"Y'know, I'm kinda thirsty, let's go get a drink" she said while smirking. I have absolutely no idea how she knows where everything is in this house but if you actually look, you can see everything. I was looking around as I met eyes with him..

Before I knew it, I realized Gwen was leading me right to him. That little-

"I'm gonna go with Finney, him and Robin are here so enjoy your loveeeeee time" she winked at me while laughing and walking away.

I stood there frozen. I looked around for an open area I can stand in since it's crowded and I don't wanna be in the middle of the crowd.

I spotted an area nobody was in as I quickly made my way over and sat on the counter. It was loud but beautiful, I admired the lights flashing on everyone, all of the colors complimenting the room.

"You're y/n correct?" I heard a voice say. I turned my head to meet eyes with Bruce. I felt my heart do a backflip. "Yup, that's me" I said putting a smile on.

"Ah, you enjoying the party?" He said smiling.

"I am, you've got a really nice house" I said looking at the crowd spotting Gwen who was shooting me a smirk.

"Thank you, I know this is probably gonna sound really weird but do you maybe wanna go dance with me or something?" He said scratching his neck.

"Absolutely" I said. He stuck his hand out for me to take which I gladly did and began leading me to the floor.

I looked over at Gwen who was jumping and smiling, Robin who gave me a smirk, and Finney who was giving me a thumbs up and a laugh.

I gave an excited smile back and walked hand in hand with Bruce. When we made it to somewhat the middle of the room, a good song started to play. (Song above)

I saw Bruce light up a bit as we swayed to the music, I had to admit as cheesy as it sounds, this was the perfect moment and perfect night.

As the song came to an end, we stopped swaying.

"Can I do something kind of crazy?" He asked me looking nervously over at Finn. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him give Bruce a nod.

"Yeah, as long as it's not too crazy" I said chucking a bit.

He hesitated and before I knew it, he was kissing me. I felt as if time was going slow before I kissed back. It was a nice feeling, I was beyond happy it happened.

As we pulled away, I heard squealing and saw a figure running to me.

"THAT WAS SO CUTE" Gwen said trampling me in a hug. Robin and Finney walked up smiling. "I know you could do it" Finney said to Bruce.

I glanced over at Bruce who was smiling really big and looking at me. I smiled back.

Nothing could have ruined that amazing moment.

                                                               1110 words

——
Im sorry if it's badddd 😭