𓂅Bruce Yamada𓂅 //period//

I spent the night at Bruce's last night. We've been dating for over a year now and it's been nothing but amazing.

I woke up to a slight pain in my abdomen as Bruce had his arm around my waist. I was sincerely hoping like hell I hadn't started my period.

I slowly moved my way out of his arms and scooted out of his bed only to find that I had bled on his bed. I began silently freaking out and tearing up because I ruined his sheets. The worst part is that they are a beautiful bright white color and now they have a blood stain.

I moved over to Bruce gently waking him up trying not to start crying right then and there. I'm hoping he's not mad about it. "Hey Bruce, I really need you right now." I spoke with a bit of panic in my voice.

His eyes slowly began to open as he sat up looking at me. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked grabbing my hands in his. I shook my head and looked at the area I had bled onto.

He turned his head and looked at it. His mouth formed an 'o' as he looked back at me. "Ohh, hey it's okay, here come with me" He said carefully pulling me to follow him. Cramps became less tolerable with each step I took making me feel miserable.

He led me to the bathroom sitting me on the toilet and turning the water on. "Are you mad at me about the stain?" I asked looking down at my hands.

He turned his head to face me with a frown. "I'm not mad at all, it's a natural thing that happens, it's okay hun" He spoke lifting my chin up to face him.

He leaned forward kissing my forehead before turning the water off noticing it was filled up. "I'm going to go get you some things for you okay? You get in and relax and I'll be right back and after we can cuddle again" He spoke with a gentle voice.

I felt my heart flutter at his words. He stepped out of the bathroom not long after allowing me to get in the bath and relax.

About an hour later, I had gotten out feeling extremely tired. I looked at the towel that was nearly folded on the sink. I grabbed it wrapping it around my body and stepped out of the bathroom.

I made my way in his room noticing he had changed his sheets, had a stack of clothes on his bed, some pads (or tampons), medicine, and some chocolate all in a neat row. He was sitting in his chair writing stuff down. When he noticed I was standing there, he stood up with a big smile. "Do you feeling better?"

I nodded my head smiling. "Good, I got you some stuff, like some of my clothes for you to wear, some medicine, pads and some chocolate, I kind of got a lot of f/c since I know you like it" He said with his hands behind his back showing a smile looking proud of what he did. (F/c is favorite candy)

I felt like crying because of it. I don't know what I did to deserve this sweet boy but I'm so thankful for him. "Thank you Bruce" I replied softly smiling.

He grinned and walked out giving me privacy to get dressed. I grabbed everything and began getting ready quickly and taking a couple things of the medicine to help with my cramps so he could come back. In the moment, all I wanted was Bruce and to be in his arms.

I grabbed the chocolate and set it in my bag that I had in the corner with my clothes in it. I felt amazing.

I walked out of his room finding him sitting in the living room patiently. As soon as he laid eyes on me, he immediately grinned. "You're so pretty" He spoke standing up and walking over to me.

I wrapped him in a hug from the comment. "Can we go back to bed now?" I asked feeling my eyes get heavier.

"Yeah, we can" He laughed as we walked back in my room. I wasted no time in plopping back on his bed and pulling the covers back on me.

I felt the bed dip behind me as the covers lifted signaling he was under them. His arm then made its way over my waist carefully as to not put any pressure on my stomach.

"Get some sleep love" he whispered before kissing my temple. I felt warm and cozy, and soon felt my eyes become heavy as sleep overtook me.
———————————————————

I'm so tired right now, I hope you guys enjoy this. I know its about periods but still :) I hope y'all like it, I should have more stories for you guys tomorrow since today was really busy.