⋈ Robin Arellano ⋈ //argument//

I've been dating Robin for over 8 months now. Normally we argue a little because he gets into fights a lot and I don't like it. I don't like seeing him hurt.

But today we got into a really bad argument because he promised me he would cut down on the fighting and he got severely hurt.
——————————————————————

"YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T GET INTO ANYMORE FIGHTS" I shouted with tears running down my face.

"THE ASSHOLE HAD IT COMING, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT FROM ME? NO IBA A IRME DESPUÉS DE QUE DIJO TODO ESO" He shouted back at me.

At this point I had enough, I walked away heading back to my own house. I couldn't stand it anymore, it hurt seeing him like that but he promised me he'd stop. It felt stupid to be mad at him for it but I had my reasonings.

Once I made it to my house, I opened the door slamming it behind me. My parents were never home so I didn't care if I was loud.

I walked up to the phone in the kitchen with tears still streaming down my face to call Gwen. She's been my best friend forever and I'd do anything for her, she's the best. I dialed her house number listening to it ring while trying to calm down my breathing.

"Hello?" I heard Finneys voice say.

"Hey, it's y/n, can I talk to Gwen real quick?" I said trying to sound like I wasn't crying.

"Yeah sure" I heard his voice calling her but couldn't really hear much since the phone wasn't near him anymore. After a few seconds I heard a clicking.

"Hey y/n, what's up?" She said with her normal happy voice.

"Can you come over? I really need you right now" I heard silence for a few seconds.

"Be right over" I heard the phone line end. I hung up the phone and went to the living room to sit down for a second trying to fully stop crying before she got there.

About 5 minutes pass and I hear a knock at the door. I wiped my face off before putting a smile on as I went to go answer the door.

As soon as I opened it up, I felt her arms immediately wrap around me. I couldn't do it. I began crying once again as she stood there holding me rubbing my back up and down.

"Did he do it again?" She asked me with a hint of pissed off in her voice while she led me to my room upstairs.

"He promised he wouldn't get into anymore fights and he got into a really bad one earlier, I know I shouldn't be mad but it sucks seeing him like that, we got into a bad argument and I had to walk away because I hate arguing" I blurted out while she set her hand on my shoulder.

"For one, he's an idiot, and for the second, I would just sit down and talk to him about it. I know it sucks seeing him like that but talk to him, and if anything I'll beat him up if he doesn't listen again" she said with a laugh at the end.

I do believe she would have kicked his ass but I also knew she was trying to make me feel better, and it did work. I let out a smile.

"And I bet you right now he's on his way here to apologize, he should be here sometime soon if I'm not wrong" she said glancing at my room door that was left open.

A few seconds after, we heard a loud knocking on the door.

She looked over at me. "Told you" she said laughing while we began to get up.

She gave me a quick hug. "Let me know how it goes, you already know I'm here for you, you've got this" She said letting go of the hug.

We began our way down the stairs and to the door. Gwen had opened it to see a sad Robin standing there. She gave him a mean look. "Don't hurt her again, I hear anything and I swear I'll kick your ass myself, don't try me" she said before putting on a smile and walking away.

He gave a half terrified look before making eye contact with me who continued to stand there. (The way I'm laughing bc I can imagine us standing there like 🧍)

I moved out of the way slightly to let him in as he made his way inside. He turned around to say something before I hugged him. I felt him tense up in shock before hugging me back. I knew he wasn't expecting it but I know I shouldn't have gotten mad at him.

"I'm sorry hermosa" He said as we stayed in each other's arms.

"Don't be, I shouldn't have gotten mad at you for it, it was a dumb reason and I understand you get angry at people but you have to understand I hate seeing you hurt like that" I mumbled before letting him go. I saw him lightly smile while we kept eye contact.

"I won't get into anymore fights, I don't want to have another argument like that" he said letting a small laugh slip out. I slightly smiled before kissing his cheek. "Come on, we can watch a movie or something since you know my parents are never really home." I laughed while grabbing his hand leading him to my living room couch.

We ended up watching Texas chainsaw massacre for the billionth time but I didn't care. I was happy with Robin and I'm happier we made up.

                                                               955 words