ꔛ Vance Hopper ꔛ //come on//

I woke up this morning feeling my best, I had a feeling today was going to be a good day.

I dressed up bc I knew I was going to be seeing my boyfriend Vance, I mean I dress up for myself but seeing his reaction and the way he looks at me is amazing. He always treats me so carefully and loves to show me off whenever he gets the chance.

I walked quickly outside on my way to school but ended up running into Jake instead as I turned the corner of the street. (Fake name, he's a bully) I watched as he turned around with an angry face.

Once he laid his eyes on me, he rolled them and picked me up by the collar of my shirt screaming in my face. I couldn't even process what he was saying but the next thing I knew, I felt a hit on the side of my face, a really hard hit.

"Next time watch where the fuck you're going or I'll beat your ass harder, got it?" He said dropping me and spitting his words. All I could do was nod with fear striking my face.

His friends laughed as they all walked away. Jake had a big smirk on his face as he glared at me while I stood up.

I walked home silently with tears flowing out of my eyes, I hoped Vance understood why I wasn't there. Right now I wished he was here beside me, he would have made everything better, he wouldn't have let that asshole do that.

Knowing him, he would have shoved that jerk out of the way and went on with his day anyways. It's what I adore most about Vance, he's not afraid to stand up to someone.

I made my way inside my house dropping my bag on the couch running up to my room. I don't know why I don't just do something about it, it's not like I can't. I laid in bed for what felt like hours before I dozed off to sleep.

I woke up to knocking at my door, I didn't even care enough to fix how I looked as I made my way down the stairs. I opened the door to Vance standing there on my porch before he made his way inside.

"Come on" he said making his way upstairs heading towards my room I'm guessing. I followed him without a sound.

We walked in my room and he sat himself on my bed patting the area next to him. "Are you okay?" He asked looking over at me.

I shook my head but didn't move my eyes to him in case I'd start crying again. "I'm taking a guess that asshole again?" He asked me wrapping his arms around me.

I nodded and hugged him back but failed at not crying. He didn't move or say anything, he just let me cry while he rubbed my back up and down comfortingly.

After a minute, I calmed down before I peeled myself away from him. I finally looked him in the eyes and smiled.

"I'm really sorry, if you'd like me to, I'd happily go after that piece of shit." He said softly. "Well thank you, but it's fine, I'm okay now" I smiled at him.

"Well then, Do you just wanna chill here today? It'll be funnnnn" he said smirking at me.

I shook my head and laughed. I know people view him as an asshole because he's tough and got a little anger issues but he really is a sweet person who likes cheering you up and never takes up the chance to flirt when he gets it.

"I'd like that, do you just wanna watch a movie?" I asked. He simply nodded as I stood up turning the tv on.

I passed him the remote since I didn't really care what we watched, I just wanted to be around him. He doesn't realize how much exactly he means to me, but he truly deserves the world.

He picked me up and set me down where I was laying on his chest, he was playing with my hair with one hand and handling the tv remote with the other. I felt at ease and comfortable. Once he picked a movie, he set down the remote and kissed my head.

"I know this seems weird but you do mean the entire world to me, take that however you'd like, and I hate seeing you cry and if anything, I'll walk to school with you if it makes you feel comfortable, that way you don't have that asshole going near you" he said venom shooting through in the last phrase.

"That would be amazing Vance" I said smiling while he continued to play with my hair.

                                                              812 words
————————————————————
I know this one might seem weird but Vance is a comfort to me.