✦ Griffin Stagg ✦ //flower//

It was the end of the day. Griffin and I were going to hangout after school together. I was with Griffin talking to him while leaning on the locker next to his.

He looked so pretty, the way his perfect teeth show when he smiles really big, his beautiful blue eyes, his blonde curling hair and his slightly darkened freckles that are spread all across his cheeks.

I found myself admiring him that I didn't realize I zoned out staring. He waved a hand in front of my face with a small laugh. "You okay? You kinda zoned out there for a second"

I nodded my head looking everywhere but him now. As if I'm not making it completely obvious. "I'm all good, just got things on my mind" I replied letting out a chuckle.

His eyes widened while a smirk plastered on his face. "Like a someone or-?" He spoke with a bright smile.

Oh hell, there's that smile again. "Noo, just stuff" I said with a small smirk. I noticed his smile falter for a second before going right back.

"Gotcha. Well who's house are we going to?" He asked. I thought for a moment. My family isn't going to be home since my brother is out playing baseball with Finney and Bruce and my mom is out working.

"We can go to my house" I spoke beginning the walk towards it while he followed behind. Here's the thing about me and Griffin.

We've grown up together on the same street, he lives in front of me and I saw him playing alone outside when we were 6 and me being a brave kid walked up to him and asked to play.

Him being the sweet boy he is, agreed and we've been super close ever since. We are currently in freshman year and still going strong.

We chatted about everything we wanted to before making it to our street. "Oh, hold on I'll be right back" he said before running to his house across the street.

I turned around to watch him go in and sat down on my porch waiting. He wasn't that long and came out almost immediately after with what looked like a red rose in his hand.

I rose an eyebrow at him and he simply smiled while handing it to me then walked in. I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach as soon as he handed me the flower.

He made his way up my room as I quickly followed and crashed on my bed flattening himself into a starfish. I couldn't help but giggle at him. His eyes were closed and he seemed at ease.

He opened one eye and smirked. "Your a whole shade of red right now" He spoke with a laugh.

I laughed and walked over to sit on my bed like I wasn't internally yelling at myself. I decided in that singular moment I was gonna confess. I didn't know if it would ruin anything or not as he's such a sweet boy.

He's very polite and always smiling, it's one of the reasons I didn't wanna do it because I'd rather not lose my best friend. But seeing him smile at my face being red gave me all the confidence I needed.

I crawled over next to him. "Hey Griffin?" He turned his head and rose his eyebrows. "Yeah?" He replied taking my hands in his.

That was my big confidence straw. "I've got something to tell you, but you have to promise me it won't affect anything between us in a negative way"

"I promise" He said as he put on a serious face and lightly squeezed my hands. "I really really like you, more than a just friends type of thing" I spoke quietly watching his face closely.

His eyebrows rose and his lip pulled into a smirk. "I know. I handed you the flower because I like you too silly" He giggled while pulling me in a hug.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist.
————————————————————

I watched Armageddon Time and oml that was the saddest movie ever but Banks did such an amazing job in it.
This is short but I promise I'll make more Griffin ones, I definitely feel like he'd give you flowers as an affection thing :)

I still take requests so please comment ideas I can write bc I'm having a writers block.