✦ Griffin Stagg ✦ //you are perfect//

Before you read this, just understand that you are perfect the way you are. Your body is beautiful just the way it is, you are all so beautiful/handsome and if you ever need any confidence, dm me and I'll hype you tf up <3
——————————————————————

Fumbling with all my outfits everywhere on my floor, I was stressed because I had a date with Griffin in a few minutes and I needed the perfect outfit to wear.

I took a moment and sat down looking around my room sighing, almost everything in my wardrobe either didn't fit or didn't make me look how I want.

I got up and went to look in the mirror taking a look in every angle of my body. I'm not perfect, I have thick thighs, I have a tummy that sticks out, I don't have a skinny body, I hate the way I look.

I went and sat back down on my floor and cried. Griffin deserves so much better, why did he choose me? I heard the front door open and I shot up and quickly wiped away my tears, I didn't want Griffin knowing I was upset.

I quickly tried cleaning up the best I could as he walked up the stairs, he has a key to my house so he can just come in whenever he'd like.

I got all my clothes on my bed at least as my door creaked open quickly. "Hi my love!!" Griffin said with pure excitement.

"Hey!" I said back forcing a smile. I watched his face slowly form into a frown as he looked me in my eyes closely.

"What's wrong?" He said lowering his voice into a soft whisper. "Nothings wrong, I'm fine" I said lying through my teeth while picking up more clothes off of my floor and putting them on my bed.

"Hey, stop for a second" He said grabbing my hands gently. "I've known you for as long as I can remember, you're lying and your eyes are red meaning you cried love. Please tell me what's wrong" He said bringing me to sit on the only open areas on my bed.

I once again sighed preparing myself. "I don't have anything to wear that doesn't show how chubby I am, barely any of these clothes fit me and I'm not perfect, like look at these clothes" I said as tears made their way down my face while I pointed to the clothes I had on my body currently.

"It shows every part of my body I don't want anyone to see, i wish I was skinner" I spoke not even realizing I was crying. He didn't say anything and just listened with a sad look on his face.

Once I finished telling him, I lowered my head a bit so he wouldn't see me cry anymore. It was embarrassing. I felt the bed move as he got off and got on his knees on the floor. He lifted my head up so I'd look at him and I noticed he had tears forming in his eyes.

"Please don't say these things about yourself. Listen to me, you're the most beautiful person ever, I don't care about any of that, you are perfect just the way you are and it truly breaks my heart that you judge and put down yourself like this." He hiccuped his words to try not to cry.

"But-" I began my words but was cut off. "No buts, I fell in love with you because of how sweet you are, you have the most amazing personality ever and I love you for who you are, don't change yourself ever. And if anyone tells you different, well then they can go suck it" he said with a serious look.

I cracked a smile and he hugged me. "See, there's that smile." He pulled away and looked in my eyes as he held my face rubbing away the tears that remained on my face and kissing my nose with worried eyebrows still. "Now you pick an outfit YOU wanna wear, I'm gonna take you out and we are going to have a good time y/n" He said smiling big at me.

"God what did I do to deserve you?" I said hugging him. "I think I should be asking you that question, I really am lucky to have you" He said kissing my forehead.

"And talk to me if you ever need, I'm always here and I don't want you criticizing your beautiful body again okay?" He said hugging me again. I simply nodded and smiled.
                                                              771 words
————————————————————
May have mistakes 😅