⋈ Robin Arellano ⋈ //nightmares//

Standing there in that basement, the Grabber launched himself towards Robin grabbing him by the neck sliding him up the wall.

Rapid attempts at breathing are coming from Robin as he tries his best to catch a breath but is unable to. He then kicks the Grabber in the stomach clawing his shoulder to get out of his grip causing him to yell dropping the boy.

The Grabber falls over in pain as he looks over at Robin who is catching his breath. "You little fucking brat" He yelled as he stood up and ran over grabbing Robin and throwing him on the bed knocking the wind out of him.

The Grabber then grabbed a large pocket knife from out of his pocket lifting it up above Robin before...
/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

Jolting up from the nightmare, I jumped out of my bed and called Robin with tears falling from my eyes. "please pick up, please.." I spoke whispering to myself. I heard a click on the phone.

"Hello?" I heard his groggy voice say.

"Robin, can you please come over here?" I spoke attempting to fade out the cracking voice I had.

"Is everything okay?" He spoke as I heard rustling in the background indicating he was getting up.

"I need you, I had another one of those dreams" I said wiping my eyes as they began stinging from crying so hard.

"Alright, I'll be right there amor" he spoke gently with his still groggy voice.

I hung the phone back up on the wall and went back upstairs shutting the door and going to sit on my bed. I curled up in the corner hugging my knees waiting impatiently for him.

Almost instantly I heard the knock on my window and I got up and headed towards my window. I began unlocking it and once I opened it, Robin rushed inside grabbing me. He wrapped me in a hug slightly rocking me side to side's . (A/n: Idk if that makes sense or not?)

"I'm here now, are you okay?" He spoke gently as if I were to break at any movement. I nodded my head resting it on his shoulder feeling comfort being in his arms. "I'm okay now, thank you. I'm sorry I called so late"

He let me go and grabbed my chin to look at him. "Don't be sorry. I understand it's scary, I'd be the same way if I had a dream about you like that"

I just smiled at him. "Well I am not fixing to go back home and leave you alone, so you're gonna have to deal with me sleeping here with you tonight" He spoke chuckling as he walked over to my bed and got in.

"Fine by me" I said following and crawling in his open arms. He began drawing shapes on my back as I began slowing dozing off. "buenas noches cariño" He whispered.
                                                          522 words
———————————————————

I fr watched the black phone before I fell asleep last night and I had a whole dream about the grabber and how he killed Robin and it scared the shit out of me. I didn't like it 😭