⋈ Robin Arellano ⋈ //new year//

Someone requested I make one for Robin so it shall be done :))
————————————————————
Today is officially New Year's Eve and I gotta say it's been a really good year. I can't wait to see what's coming for the next year.

I was sitting in my room laying there debating what I was going to do. Its 6 pm so it's too early for anything to happen yet but I was going to watch the ball drop at midnight.

I began hearing knocking at the door. I sat up wondering who was over but laid back down thinking it's one of my moms friends.

I heard my mom downstairs open the door, it sounded like she was having a conversation with someone then I heard the door shut.

I rolled over not wanting to be called down to talk to them, I mean it's nice seeing my family members but it's always so awkward after.

I was too busy thinking of who was over, I didn't realize someone was knocking on my door. "Come in" I spoke still laying down facing the wall.

My door creaked open and then shut. I was then pounced by whoever had walked in my room. "Wow, can't believe you didn't turn around to see me" Hearing that voice, I turned around with a big smile on my face seeing my boyfriend Robin.

I tackled him in a hug as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He laughed then kissed my forehead.

"You came over!!" I squealed out. "Well no duh, I would have rather spent the new year with you. Plus my family went out so I figured who better to spend it with than my person" He smiled at me.

He sat up as I remained in his arms, mine wrapped around his neck. My door opened revealing my mom on the other side.

"Y'all are adorable, food is ready downstairs for you guys" She spoke putting a hand to her heart. "It's so nice seeing them happy like this" She laughed while shutting the door.

I know my mom trusts Robin since he's nothing but polite and sweet. He's truly the most amazing person ever.

I let go of him and began to admire him. From his amazing smile to just him. I mean what's not to adore, he's absolutely perfect.

"You can take a picture, it'll probably last longer cariño" He smirked. I rolled my eyes with a small smile while beginning to stand up.

I grabbed his hands and pulled him up with me. "Come on, we gotta go eat, I don't know about you but I'm hungry"

He smirked as we made our way down the stairs.

Once we finished eating, we went back up to my room.

It was about 8:30 now so we had a few hours till it dropped. I was beyond excited to be spending the new year with my beautiful boy.

Speaking of which..

I turned around to see him sitting on my bed with the remote in his hand. He was flipping through the TV to find something to watch. "You wanna watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre?" He asked looking up at me hopeful. (I know he mentioned it once but I can't think of anything else he'd watch besides Enter the Dragon)

I nodded and got on my bed and laid in front of him. He laid his back on the wall with his arm around my shoulder. I rested my head on his and scooted closer.

A few hours later

It's about 11:26 now and we finished the movie awhile ago and were now downstairs with my mom and family. Remember how I said it would be awkward, yeah..

I was sitting on Robins lap, arms around his shoulders. He had his arms around my waist while my family spoke to him asking him all sorts of bizarre questions.

I love them, I do but him and I are only 15, we aren't going to get married anytime soon and he's respectful so he won't do anything.

It was nearing time faster and faster and before I knew it. We had 15 seconds left.

I looked at Robin who was already looking at me with a smirk on his face. I smiled and turned my head towards the TV to see the countdown happening.

5..

4..

3..

2..

He took one hand off my waist grabbing my chin to look at him.

1..

I felt him kiss me as butterflies erupted inside my stomach. I didn't hesitate to kiss back while I felt him smile into it.

*CLICK*

We had looked over at my mom who had taken a picture of us as she was being gushy and happy. "Awww, I swear if you two don't stay together-" She spoke looking down at her camera.

I laughed and glanced over at Robin who was a deep shade of red. He looked at me and smiled really big. "I know we've been dating for awhile but I've waited all day impatiently to do that" He laughed.

"Ah young love" "Glad Y/N found someone" I heard my family all chatter.

I stood up taking him with me to my room. I looked at my mom who had a smile on her face. 'I'm glad you have him' she mouthed to me. A small smile made its way to my face as I kept walking.

Once we were in my room, I felt him wrap his arms around me from behind. "Do you think your family likes me?" He asked laying his head on my shoulder. I nodded my head feeling him smile.

I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck. "And if they don't, well I don't care respectfully" I spoke.

He just laughed leaning in kissing me again. Honestly nothing could be better than this New Year..
————————————————————

I hope you guys enjoy this one as well. I don't know, I can see Robin as being the touch affection person y'know?

But Happy New Year everyone!! :)