⋆Finney Blake⋆ //black eye//

I've always believed that I wouldn't fall in love. That was before I met Finney Blake. This boy has changed me in several good ways and is honestly just purely amazing.

I stood in front of my mirror checking myself out and making sure I have everything. Once I had everything all set. I was ready to go.

"Byeee mom!! I'm heading out now" I announced at the door. "Bye sweetie, have fun!" She yelled out.

I smiled and began heading out the door. It feels so nice outside, the spring breeze and the smell of nature is so appealing. I walked for a good 8 minutes as he lives close to me.

I didn't waste a second to knock on the door once I had arrived. Standing there, I looked around on his porch before hearing the door creak open. I looked at the door seeing Finney peek out.

"Hey love, you ready to go?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

"Yeah, let's go" He replied keeping his gaze down as he walked out the door. I noticed he had a bit of makeup on but didn't think anything of it as he's allowed to wear makeup if he wants to.

"Where do you want to go first?" I spoke with a smile. He just shrugged and kept his gaze on the sidewalk as we continued our journey.

Something was off.

I nodded my head and reached over interlocking our fingers together. I noticed he smiled a bit at the interaction.

                                    ——

We ended up going to a simple diner for food and now we are headed to his house for a movie. As we walked, I noticed he seemed to lighten up with smiles.

That was until we had turned the corner to see Matty leaned against the wall of the ice cream shop laughing with his two little minion assholes.

I felt Finney tense up and pull me as he turned around. "Let's go this way" He spoke fear obvious in his voice.

"Wait why? Your house is closer if we go that way" I asked confused. He shook his head and glanced over his shoulder. "I don't want anymore black eyes from Matty is all"

I stopped dead in my tracks facing him. "What did you say?"

"Please don't do anything, I'm fine now I swear" He insisted as he grabbed my hand trying to pull me the other direction.

"Stay put" I replied looking at him before storming over to the group. I watched Matty look at me with a smirk. "Finally decide to ditch the little-"

Before he could finish his sentence, my fist collided with his nose. I heard a loud crack and a loud scream. It must have been the anger fuming through me because last thing I knew, I was on top of Matty punching him repeatedly as the other two stood there unsure of what to do.

Standing up, I noticed Buzz and Matt weren't anywhere to be seen. They definitely ran away, pussies.

I turned my attention back to Matty who was holding his nose on the ground. "You bitch, you broke my fucking nose"

"Yeah and I'll do it again next time you wanna touch Finney, I find anymore black eyes or even a tiny bruise on him and best believe I'm coming after your ass" I yelled before kicking him in the stomach as a final shot.

I know I could have gone without the kick but he really pisses me off.

I turned around to see Finney walking closer with shock written all on his face. He glanced down at my hands and at Matty.

——

Well, here I am sitting in Finns bathroom while he's got a first aid kit out cleaning my knuckles. Robin was right, this stuff does hurt. I definitely do not recommend.

"I'm sorry" I managed to get out. I felt like he was upset with me for what I did. He stopped what he was doing and looked up at me. "Why are you sorry?"

"For beating Matty up after you didn't want me dealing with it, I'm just tired of him thinkings it's so funny when in reality, it's not"

"I'm not mad at you, I love you and I didn't want him going after you too but I have to admit that was pretty cool to see" He smirked at me before going back to cleaning my hands.

I stayed silent with a smile planted on my face and just watched him as he finished up. It was definitely worth it.

"Alright, you're all good" He smiled and kissed my forehead before putting the aid kit up.
———————————————————

I will make more Finney where there isn't anything happening to him, but how is everyone's week going? :)

(I also want to write more Finney because he's a comfort to me right now. Like I feel like I'm two seconds away from kind of crying and I want to cry in Finns arms if that makes sense?)