𓍼 Billy Showalter 𓍼 //thunder//

I've always had a bad fear of thunder.

My boyfriend Billy normally helps me when it's thundering or raining really hard, don't get me wrong I love the rain but I refuse to go outside and play in the rain if it's thundering.

Tonight there was supposed to be a bad storm happening, there was a little rain happening already.

I was mostly home alone as my sister was spending the night at Gwen's house and my parents were out on a date night. I don't know why they chose a stormy night though.

I was getting ready to play in the rain before I heard a loud cracking thunder strike.

I don't think I've ever jumped so high, what scared me even more was there was a loud knock on the door.

I rushed down the stairs to open the door, I didn't want whoever was at the door to stand there long. Once I opened the door, I was met with him.

His beautiful smile and his eyes gleaming as the light reflected off of them perfectly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a big smile. I honestly didn't care if he had a reason or not, he's always welcome over here and he knows that.

"I came over here because I know you don't like storms" he said as he began walking inside.

He looked around before sitting on the couch like he just got home from a long day at work. I mean technically he did but still.

I quickly walked over and sat right next to him. Of course in that moment a loud thunder strike went off and I grabbed a handful chunk of Billy's shirt, I felt his arms wrap around me comfortingly.

"Alright, come on, we are going upstairs to your room" (nothing nasty 👁🤣) he said as he slid out from under me grabbing my hand gently as I stood up.

He made his way to my room, opening the door to all my posters and drawings I have on the walls along with my radio in the corner side near my bed.

He sighed contently and made his way over to my bed. He opened his arms once he was laying down for me to come into.

I smiled and walked over there lazily falling onto his chest hearing a little 'oomph' from the sudden impact.

I laughed a little before wrapping my arms around him laying my head on his chest as he began playing with my hair. (I'd die on the spot if he played with my hair)

I was content and happy, there were a few more thunder rumbles and strikes but I was no longer scared or anything.

I was happy right where I was at..

461 words