ꔛ Vance Hopper ꔛ //polaroids//

What do you do when you fall in love?
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I fell in love with Vance Hopper a year ago. We've been best friends for years and I've always been a coward to tell him.

So here I am, sitting in the middle of my room with polaroid pictures of me and him. I picked up one that I took of him smiling.

I began to hear rustling outside my window as I turned my head quickly grabbing a thick book from my bookshelf. I then watched my window open and Vance crawl in.

Does he have like some powers or something??

He stood up brushing himself off and looked down at me in my floor. "Miss me?" He asked with a smile.

I felt my heart race as I stood up quickly making my way over to him. I jumped on him wrapping my arms and legs around him.

"I'm taking that as a yes" he laughed as he wrapped his arms around me. "Mhm" I muffled into his shoulder.

"Is something happening? You've got photos all out on your floor, you alright?" He asked placing me gently on my bed.

"Nah, I'm just going through them. I missed you while you were grounded idiot" I laughed. He glanced at me with a smile.

He made his way over to the pile and sat down. I watched as he picked up some and looked at them. "You made me look weird in this one" He groaned showing me the one of him smiling.

"Hush, you look pretty in it" I spoke walking over and sitting next to him. "Pretty?" He asked as his face warmed up slightly.

"Yes, very pretty" I replied with a chuckle. I love making sweet comments towards him to boost his confidence, although I noticed he went dead silent after I spoke.

I glanced over at the boy to see him with a fat smile on his face that immediately dropped once he saw I was looking at him.

"Y'know I'm not going to like kick you out or spread a rumor you smiled right? You're allowed to smile V" I smirked at him.

He rolled his eyes and shoved my shoulder. I dramatically fell putting a hand on my forehead. "You wounded me" I giggled out.

"You're definitely something else" He muttered out as he reached to grab my hands and pull me up.

——

"Hey listen, I gotta get going. I snuck out because I figured you missed me or something and I apologize for this being a short visit" He looked at with a chuckle.

"Alright well here.." I began as I took a photo of us out of the pile and handed him it. "..so you have something of us, unless you don't want it"

He shook his head and shoved the photo into his pocket. "Thank you" He spoke before standing up and heading to the window.

Normally I'd just have him walk out the front door but my parents are the type to call and check if he's allowed over. And I don't want him getting into anymore trouble. He lifted it up and turned back around to face me.

"Goodnight Y/N, I'll see you later" He whispered kissing my cheek.

I felt my face immediately warm up as a shit eating smirk plastered itself onto his face. He walked over to the window and crawled out carefully making his way down the tree.

My house is a one story house so I know he's not going to fall a far distance but I still want to make sure he makes it down okay.

I kept my eyes peeled as he made his way to the sidewalk. Giving me a final wave for the night, he walked away.

I closed my window and pulled the curtains back in place. Immediately sighing and putting my hand over the spot he kissed, I couldn't help but smile to myself..

———————————————————

Alright here's another one :)) I should have another part posted right after, if not then definitely tomorrow. I love all of you and I hope you have an amazing day/week. ❤️❤️