⋈⋆Robin Arellano/Finney Blake⋆⋈

(I have no idea what it's called when they are in a church and there's the open casket, I think it's just called an open casket but idk)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Never Forgotten

Was it really worth it? Everyone around me keeps telling me that I'm so lucky to have made it out, but am I really?

I can't help but feel alone knowing he's gone, I believed that my best friend was missing but that he'd fight him and win. I lost the one person that meant the world to me and I hate it.

I'm attending his open casket today and I can't stop crying thinking what if he did make it? I keep trying to make myself believe he's still alive even though I watched them take his body out of that house.

I had to pause getting ready because I'd hear faint sounds of Robins laugh and voice as tears wouldn't stop falling down my face. I sat down pulling my knees up to my chest as I let myself cry it all out.

                                     •••

I stood there in black with red eyes and dried tears on my face and a red rose in my hands as I looked around at everyone who attended spotting his uncle who had tears in his eyes with a hand covering his mouth. He had a lot of people come to it, I'm not surprised at all. Robin was a good person and as much of a fighter as he was, he was sweet.

I felt myself start to cry trying to hold it back as my heart broke in my chest realizing he's not coming back. I won't get to see his goofy smile or hear him talk about needing help with school or even hearing him want to watch Texas chainsaw massacre and how much I need to see it.

I watched as they played a presentation with all of the pictures with Robin in them, seeing his sweet and genuine smile. There was one picture of Robin in that fight with Moose, I was in the background as I smiled slightly seeing how goofy I looked while he looked badass.

I stood there for so long keeping my focus on the repeating presentation that I didn't even realize people were leaving either with sobs or frowns.

Gwen looked at me with knowingly sad eyes. "I'm sorry Finney, I tried to find him before this could happen." She spoke at a whisper. I shook my head. "It's not your fault, you tried." I mumbled out trying to remain calm. She nodded as she walked away leaving me alone with the open casket he laid in.

I slowly made my way over to him holding the rose. He loved the color red. I looked down seeing his pale face with cuts all over it, his eyes were still black and he looked exhausted and covered in dirt. I hated seeing him like this, I wanted nothing more than to hug him in that moment and tell him everything's okay.

I placed the rose under one of his hands as I took the other in my own. I felt tears make their way down my cheek as I tried to speak.

"I'm so sorry Robin, you should have made it out. It hurts knowing you're not here anymore and that I won't get to see you anymore. You were my best friend, I hope you know that.."

I paused to take in a deep breath. I never thought I'd have to do this. Attend my best friends funeral, I'm happy I get to see him again but not like in the condition he's in.

"I don't know how different things are going to be without you but I really need you. I don't know if I can do this stuff alone Robin" I spoke feeling my voice crack. He would have chuckled at how my voice was cracking.

I took one more glance at him as I felt a very faint pulse under my fingers. My eyes widened as I carefully pulled his arm out to feel his wrist, there was something there. I placed one hand over his heart and my other hand was to feel the side of his neck for a pulse.

I felt something there, does that mean I haven't lost him yet? I cried with a smile as I ran outside seeing everyone interacting as I ran to my dad who was talking to Robins uncle.

"He's alive" I shouted feeling like a maniac. Robins uncle looked at me confused and still with sorrow.

"Kid, he's not-" Robins uncle went to speak as I quickly pulled him along behind me inside the church.

"You've got to believe me, feel his pulse" I practically begged hoping he'd understand. I watched as he placed two fingers against his neck as his face dropped. "I'll be right back" I watched as he ran outside.

Looking down at Robin, I smiled with happy tears. "You better make it, you better not die on me again" I spoke laughing as tears fell from my eyes.

I jumped hearing a loud bang on the door as it swung open revealing an ambulance with a stretcher. I stepped aside watching them as they carefully took him out of the casket, placing him on the stretcher as they ran him outside. I followed behind keeping my eyes on Robin, everything was moving so fast.

They placed him inside the back of the ambulance as his uncle and I crawled in with him. I looked at my dad as he gave me a nod and a smile. I looked at Gwen as we started moving and she was jumping punching the air with a smile.

I knew everything was going to be okay..

                                     •••

I woke up to someone carefully shaking me. My eyes opened seeing a doctor and Robins uncle standing in front of me with small smiles.

I looked around seeing I was in a hospital room and standing up quickly once I realized why I was here as I looked around the room noticing the bed was empty.

"Where is he? Where's Robin?" I asked feeling panicked. What if he didn't make it? What if they couldn't bring him back?

My thoughts were interrupted as his uncle put his hand on my shoulder. "He's in the bathroom cleaning the dirt off himself" He spoke calmly. My heart raced hearing he was awake.

I looked at the bathroom door then hearing water that I didn't hear before. "We are going to let you and him talk now, Robin and I have already spoken and I figured you'd want a moment" He smiled brightly at me before he followed the doctor out.

I paced the room in anticipation as I soon heard the water turn off. My mind raced as I couldn't stop fidgeting with my fingers. The thought of getting to see my best friend again was beyond exciting as I felt tears fall from my eyes.

I stopped in my tracks as I watched the bathroom door open revealing Robin in different clothes that I'm guessing his uncle went and got him as he was drying his hair off.

Once he removed the towel off his head, his eyes wandered to me standing there as he froze dropping the towel.

I couldn't help it as I stood there feeling more tears run down my cheeks while I watched him practically tackle me in a hug with a big smile on his face.

I gently hugged him knowing he still had wounds from that piece of shit person. We remained in a hug as my heart was pounding loudly in my chest. He pulled away looking at me.

"You look so different and tough" He spoke with a smile plastered on his face as he scanned my face and hair.

I remained speechless seeing him in front of me alive and happy. I brushed my finger on his cheek to prove to myself this isn't a dream.

He rose an eyebrow with a laugh. "I'm here and alive Finn" He chuckled standing up.

I stood up after him pulling him in another hug. "Don't leave me like that again" I whispered still in shock.

He just nodded hugging me tighter. "I won't, you're stuck with me forever.."
————————————————————

This one seems too cheesy. I might rewrite it soon but I needed something to post lol