⋆Finney Blake⋆//the memories//

Pretend they have cell phones so they can like video chat for this one
———————————————————

It is currently 8:37 and I'm currently about to call Finney. We've gotten into this habit where we call each other every night.

It's become a thing for us ever since he was kidnapped so I can make sure he's okay. The good thing on that end is everyone that the piece of shit kidnapped made it out safely.

He still gets night terrors because of that dumb Grabber and so if he ever needs me, I'm here and can run over there if I need to.

I felt my phone begin ringing and a smile made its way on my face. Pushing the answer button, I was met with a calm happy looking Finn.

"Dude it's been such a long day" I spoke as I dramatically flopped on my pillow laying an arm over my forehead.

"Really? What happened?" He replied with a laugh. I felt myself smile. "Well-" I began while pushing myself up. "I don't know actually, it was just a long day and I've been waiting allll day to talk to you since I haven't seen you in awhile" I laughed.

"Ah, someone misses me" He smirked. I felt my face flush a deep red while I looked up. "Yeah, yeah I do" I spoke with a big smile.

"It's okay, I miss you too, it's been a lonnnnnggg break. My dad won't even let me out of the house without someone going with me. I mean its nice he cares but it seems like everyone thinks I'm some bad guy because I killed him" He spoke going slow with his words. I noticed him slowly frowning.

My heart felt like it was breaking. I don't want him thinking of the bad things that happened. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting him to get over it just like that but I hate seeing him hurt especially after that. Nobody deserves that. "Look at me" I spoke firmly at the phone. I watched him glance up at me.

"You are not a bad guy for killing that piece of shit, you saved yourself, and them okay? I know it's traumatic and I'm not expecting you to get over it because it was a difficult thing to deal with and it truly pisses me off you had to deal with that but I'm glad you're okay and that your home. And if anyone else says anything, personally I'll write them a hand note wishing them frequent sneezing and headaches" I said. I felt like I was being extremely over the top and a slight bit cringe but I wanted him to know I meant every word.

I watched him plant a toothy smile on his face. "Thank you.." He replied laying down on his side.

"You going to bed?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He nodded his head with a small smile. "I don't mean to pass out on you, todays just been a long exhausting day, can we fall asleep on the phone tonight?" He asked quietly.

"Absolutely" I replied laying on my side facing the phone. I watched him begin to close his eyes and before I knew it, he was out cold. Im glad he feels safe with me and that he's still the sweet Finney I know.

He truly means the entire world to me..
———————————————————

Im sorry for the lack of updates. I've had writers block and mental health. I'm sorry this one isn't as good as well.

I watched the new M3GAN movie and I gotta say it's a 10/10. Im not going to spoil anything but if you haven't watched it. I definitely do recommend.