⋈ Robin Arellano ⋈ //my boy//

I was shopping in the grab n go and was setting up for a night just to myself since today was hard. I grabbed all the necessities and walked towards the counter.

All I kept thinking about my best friend, I miss him. I was there today when Finney got out and I sadly watched Robin's body get taken out of that house.

I tried not crying in the middle of the aisle when a light breeze went through me as I shuddered. I rang the bell on the counter two times wanting to go home since I was tired but nobody came.

I heard voices that sounded familiar and turned around to see nobody. I began to worry a bit feeling creeped out. When I turned around, I was met face to face with the cashier as I screamed.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Are you okay dear?" The cashier spoke to me gently. "Yeah I'm alright, just a bit tired is all" I said glancing over my shoulder again. She hummed as she began scanning my items.

I quickly paid and left. I began running home and making it up to my room setting the bag on my bed. "He's alive" I heard before my phone began to ring. I walked over to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi there, is this y/n l/n?"

"Yes it is, may I ask who's calling?"

"I'm one of the nurses who was there earlier today helping out and I have some good news for you, you might want to sit down."

My heart dropped, it could be anything she's about to tell me. I backed up and sat down on my bed.

"Okay, what's the news?"

"Robin is alive, we checked his pulse and he had a faint one but it was there so we quickly sent him to the emergency room to get him in a room. And he's okay, I was calling to see if you wanted to come see him?"

My heart began to pound. "I'll be right there ma'am" I spoke as I quickly hung up the phone, the emergency room was only 7 minutes away from me so I booked out the door running as fast as I could.

All the adrenaline in me was pushing me to move faster as I began crying happy tears while running. My best friend is alive.

I made it to the emergency room in under 3 minutes, I ran to the front desk. "Hi, I'm here to see Robin Arellano?" She looked at her computer and wrote down the number and the floor.

"Here you go sweetie, enjoy your visit" She said with a smile.

I took it with a smile. "Thank you"

I rushed to the elevator. "Room 408 on the 4th floor" I said to myself.

The elevator opened and I walked inside of it. I was shaking so much, I was excited and nervous, I was hoping he was still my Robin. I didn't wanna see him in a pained state.

Once I reached my floor, it dinged and the doors opened. I sped walked down the hall looking both ways for room 408.

Thoughts flooded my head as tears began filling up my eyes, I was actually doing this. This was actually happening.

I saw the room and stood in front of it. I was scared because what if..

I pushed all those thoughts behind and knocked on the door gently but loud enough they knew I was there. I watched as the door opened and a nurse peeked out.

"Oh hi! You must be y/n, we spoke on the phone correct?" She asked. I nodded and smiled.

She turned her head to look at him before looking at me. "He's all ready for you to talk to" she stepped aside letting me in. I kept my eyes on her while I walked in.

She spoke again. "He has been talking about you nonstop, I think it's adorable, but enjoy and im gonna get out for a bit so you guys can have some privacy" She smiled at me before closing the door.

I turned around to see my beautiful boy. I started smiling and walked over to him, I sat down on the bed and hugged him carefully.

"God I missed you, I'm so glad you didn't leave me" I spoke while my voice cracked.

"Mi amor, I wouldn't dream of it. It's so nice to see you again" he spoke while wrapping one arm around me and laying his head on my shoulder.

We stayed like that for a moment. I didn't let go because I really needed this and I was so happy to have him back in my arms.

*a month later*

I was sitting in my room reading at night while faint slow music was playing with my lamp on when I heard someone knocking on my bedroom window. I slowly got up holding my book like a weapon. I opened my curtains slowly to peek out when I saw Robin sitting on the branch kicking his feet back and forth.

I sighed and opened the curtains and window to let him in. "What are you doing?" I asked him as he climbed in.

"I have something important to tell you" He said standing up with his arms crossed on his chest. "What?" I spoke confused. He hesitated before kissing me. I paused having shock flow through me before finally kissing back.

He interlocked our fingers together as we pulled away. "I wanted to confess but this seemed easier, I'm sorry for not asking beforehand" he spoke.

I shook my head and laughed. "Don't be sorry, it was really nice" I said as I took my hands away put his hands around my waist and wrapping mine around his neck.

We began slowly swaying to the music that seemed to be turning up. I glanced over and saw my radio dial moving the volume up.

I just shook my head smiling before laying my head on his shoulder. We continued swaying to the music.

Who knew I'd have fallen for my best friend?

1043 words
———————————————————

May have mistakes.
Apology's if it doesn't make sense or if it's odd.