⋈ Robin Arellano ⋈ //brothers best friend//

We are gonna pretend Finney is like Robin who'd beat the shit out of someone to protect his friends and siblings.
——————————————————————

I found out earlier tonight I was being cheated on. I fucking knew he was up to something. I didn't wanna get angry at home and how badly I want to scream is intense but my brother and his friend are home and Finney would murder this guy if he wanted to.

I started sobbing in my arms quietly sliding down my wall. I got yet another call from the asshole and that was my breaking point.

I couldn't take it anymore and I just screamed at the top of my lungs and threw my phone across the room as hard as I could. I don't know why I decided to throw my phone, spur and feel of the shitty moment.

I heard running footsteps and my door swing open. "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED" Finney loudly asked looking around the room and the current state I was in, I noticed Robin standing right behind him peeking in.

He saw tears and me being huddled in a ball on the wall and put two and two together as he walked in. "He cheated, didn't he?" He spoke. I just nodded looking at him.

The anger quickly filled his face as he stormed out. I heard rustling coming from his room as I watched him walk back in with a baseball bat. "Where does he live?" He asked with a loud but low voice.

I told him where he lived as a wide smirk fell on his face. "Robin, stay here and try to comfort her. I'll be right back, It shouldn't be too long" He said switching his eyes between me and Robin.

He just nodded as Finney closed my door and stormed out of the house slamming the door behind him. Well that idiot's definitely in for it now.

It was silent in the room for awhile. Neither of us said anything, my mind filled with the possibilities of what Finney was planning on doing. I'm not gonna try to stop him. But my mind soon fell to the boy still in my room.

I looked over at him seeing he had taken a seat on my bed. "You alright cariño?" He asked me voice laced with sympathy.

"Yeah, I'm okay now. Just needed to get it out, I'm sorry" I spoke resting my head on the wall behind me looking up.

It was dark in my room minus the lamp that was dim but showing enough light for us to see each other in.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault" He spoke quickly moving over to the seat next to me. He sat down glancing at me with a smile.

"What do you think Finneys gonna do?" I asked. He just giggled, his teeth showing up creating the most beautiful smile with a calming laugh coming from behind.

"I don't know but I've never seen your brother that pissed off before, who knows what he could be doing right now" He said with a smile staying on his face as he used his thumb to get rid of the tears that remained on my face.

"Thank you" I spoke softly feeling as ease from the not so happy moment I was having not too long ago. He made me feel at ease and happy just by being here and making me laugh.

"It's no problem amor" He spoke quietly reaching over to grab my hand interlocking our fingers together.

I slightly looked down seeing our hands and smiled leaning over putting my head on his shoulder. He lifted his head off the wall resting it on top of mine.

We didn't say anything or move as it fell into a comfortable silence. My eyes began closing as I dozed off.

Robins POV:

I noticed she had fallen asleep after. I didn't make an effort to move but felt myself slowly being consumed with sleepiness. Finney came back not too long after coming in her room.

He opened the door shutting it behind him. He turned his head to see us sitting there with them resting and our fingers interlocked as I took my head off of hers. He smiled and walked over taking a seat in front of us.

"Y'know what, I'd rather it be you than any other asshole she is with" He whispered attempting not to wake Y/N up.

I smiled slightly. "Thank you, did it go okay?" I asked.

He nodded with a small smile. "I think his face fucked up my knuckles. They are definitely gonna bruise" He quietly laughed while showing me causing me to quietly laughed.
                                                              793 words
———————————————————

I apologize for not updating. I've been busy and I am sick so I haven't felt motivated to write. But I have many more ideas of what to write so there will be many more chapters to come :)