ꔛ Vance Hopper ꔛ //wrapped finger//

I made this in honor of getting my new kitten Simba tomorrow :)) (The picture of him is at the bottom) And I thought who best would go with a kitten in this one
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I did it, I made the decision today to finally adopt a kitten. I've had my eye on one that really stood out to me and I finally got him.

As I sat on my bed playing with my new kitten, I heard someone knocking on the door. I smiled and picked up my kitten holding him in my arms while I went downstairs to answer the door.

Reaching the door, I opened it to reveal Vance standing there. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it the moment his eyes landed on my new kitten.

"No fucking way, when did you get a kitten?!" Vance spoke eyes lighting up at the furry companion in my arms.

He reached out to pet him as the kitten leaned out to sniff his hand. I watched as my new kitten and boyfriend bonded and smiled. Vance isn't an open person but he is kind, he has some anger issues but I've never had any reason not to trust him with everything.

"You want to hold him?" I asked continuing to watch him carefully pet the kitten. He looked up at me with a big grin on his face. "Yes, I would love to" He replied shutting the door behind him.

I handed him to Vance watching as the kitten practically reached out for him. Vance took him in his arms and began walking up to my room while petting the kitten gently. I followed behind watching the scene in front of me.

Vance carefully set the kitten on my bed and sat on my floor playing with him. "What's his name?" He asked me keeping his focus on the kitten in front of him that was playing with his fingers.

"I was thinking of naming him Simba" I replied placing myself in the floor next to Vance. "I like it" He smiled finally looking at me.

"I was planning on surprising you with him when I saw you on Thursday but you came an hour after I got him" I laughed. "I'm glad I got to see him today, he's beautiful" Vance leaned over on me as the kitten had fallen asleep in a ball on my bed.

I rubbed his shoulder up and down watching as Vance's eyes never left Simba. I never knew he would be a cat person or fall in love with the cat I now have.

"I'm staying over here tonight, is that fine?" Vance asked me. I nodded my head. "Yeah that's fine with me" He leaned his head up pecking me on the cheek before standing up.

"Where are you going?" I asked. He turned around and looked down at me. "To get us blankets for the floor, that's his bed now" Vance giggled before walking out. I chuckled and shook my head.

This cats got Vance wrapped around his finger already...
———————————————————

Here is another chapter y'all have been waiting for. I've been so busy here lately but I'm finally back to posting, I just haven't had any ideas and I am definitely not ending this book so soon. But here is my new kitten I'm getting tomorrow. :) ❤️

I haven't even met him yet and I'm already shoving most of my room out of the way to make it his room