𓂅 Bruce Yamada 𓂅 //new year//

Made this for LivvyLoo08 Hope you enjoy :)
————————————————————

Today was officially New Years Eve. I am so nervous and excited at the same time.

I'm currently on my way over to Bruce's house to surprise him. He doesn't know I'm coming yet but I figured why not be with him during the New Year.

I felt excitement in seeing him again. I looked out my window at the moonlight shining down. I was thinking to myself on how I was going to do this.

Before I knew it, we were pulling in his driveway. My mom stopped me before I got out. "I hope you have a happy New year and enjoy, have fun sweetheart" she spoke with a big smile.

"Happy New year and you as well!" I said with a smile. I got out of the car shutting it quietly not to let him know someone's here. I tiptoed to the front step and knocked quietly.

His mom answered the door smiling with glee. "I'm so happy you decided to do this, he's in his room now, are you wanting to surprise him now or later?" She whispered interlocking her fingers together looking at me.

"I'm not quite sure, I was thinking right now so we have time to get everything else all situated" I whispered back looking at the stairs cautiously in case he came down.

"Perfect!! I'll go ahead and get Dinner started" She whispered making her way in the kitchen. His dad came downstairs locking eye contact with me. "Are you here to surprise him?" He asked me following into the kitchen.

I nodded. "I'm fixing to go up there to see him" His dad made an o with his mouth. "Well don't let me keep you from it, go go, and have fun" His dad said laughing.

I went up the stairs quietly. I remember where his room is since he would always invite me over when we were just friends. He asked me out during one of his tournaments and to tell you I was beyond excited is an understatement.

I walked up to his door and calmly knocked on it. Inside I was shaking so bad from excitement. The door opened revealing Bruce. He was wearing a black t-shirt with green pants.

Once he caught a glimpse of me, I was immediately wrapped in a hug. He picked me up burying his face in my neck.

"You're hereee! I didn't expect you to be here but hi love!" He spoke voice laced with cheerfulness.

I laughed while he set me down and hugged me around my neck. "I missed you" He said voice muffled in my neck. "I missed you too, it's been a good week or so" I said.

He finally let me go after a moment, not that I was at all complaining about it. "Are you staying here tonight?" He softly asked. "Mhm!" I replied giggling.

He grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers before bringing me downstairs to his parents. "Look who's here" He said looking at them with smiles. His mom laughed while his dad smirked.

"We do have a lot of family and friends coming over so you would be introduced to them if that's alright with you dear" His mom spoke.

"That's alright with me" I replied with a big smile.

                                        —                                  

It's been a couple of hours. It's around 11 now and we finished helping cook and the house is packed with people.

I've been introduced to so many people by a now calm but still happy Bruce.

We all hung around until it was time. It was currently 11:49 and everyone was in the living room with the TV on the ball and the countdown.

Me and Bruce were on one of the couches. His arm wrapped around my shoulder as my head was on his. We had our legs pretzeled together while it was getting closer to time.

"Are you okay with it?" He turned his head whispering. I love how he's kind and asks before to make sure I'm okay with whatever.

"Im okay with it, thank you" I whispered back feeling more butterflies. He smiled and we looked at the TV while people chatted.

It was now 30 seconds before the ball dropped and I was beyond nervous but happy. I mean this is the first time I've been to his house during New Years while we were dating.

Bruce took notice and had us stand up. He took my hand and walked us to the kitchen where we could still see the TV but it wasn't as crowded. He leaned against the counter putting his hands on my waist while mine wrapped around his neck.

We didn't break eye contact while everyone began counting down.

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

He leaned down as our lips met in the middle. It felt like shockwaves shot through me while time slowed down. If I could have froze that moment, I would have in a heartbeat.

When we broke, I could feel my face heating up. He smirked and laughed.

                                       —

We were now in his room, everyone left around 1. I was still up with Bruce while we were watching a movie. "Thank you for coming btw love" He spoke quietly but loud enough I could hear.

"You're welcome, I'm glad I came. It was really fun and I'm glad I get to spend New years with you" I replied with a big smile.

He laughed and kissed my forehead. Nothing could ever be better than this.
————————————————————

This one was fun to make. I'm glad it's a little series thing. I'm going to make a Vance, Billy and Griffin one :))