𓂅 Bruce Yamada 𓂅 //the notes//

I'm gonna try and post a oneshot of each character every day or night. So if any requests, feel free to let me know. :))
————————————————————

Sitting in Algebra class was one of the most boring things ever. It was almost the end of class so I decided to take out a post it note and doodle a bit. I even wrote "Hi!" on there for no reason at all.

Upon hearing the bell ring, I scurried out of the classroom forgetting about the note remaining on my desk.

*the next day*

I dreaded walking in this classroom, I love the teacher, she's sweet but the class and subject in general is just so boring to me.

I sat down at my desk noticing the paper sitting on my desk folded up differently like someone had opened it. I rose my eyebrows a bit and slid my hand over grabbing the note.

As I opened it, I noticed someone else's handwriting on there. It was beautiful handwriting, neat and perfect.

"Hi!! I love the doodles on the paper :)"

I read it over and over again blinking a few times to make sure I'm reading it right. I smiled before writing..

"Thank you :) I didn't expect anyone to write back on this doodle/note page. But tell me about yourself, I kinda love the anonymous note writing idea"

I closed the note smiling to myself. It felt exciting to be writing to someone without knowing who it is. I loved the feeling and excitement of finding out what would be said next.

It gave me excitement enough to where I paid attention and actually attempted to try and learn the Algebra problems.

*a few weeks later*

It's been a really good couple of weeks, I've gotten to know this anonymous person better and I've never been more excited to go to school just so I can see the note.

I waited impatiently for the bell to ring so I could go to my Algebra class. When the bell finally rung, I stood up and made my way over to my next class. I don't wanna say I'm impatient to wanna know what they said but I am.

I sat down in my desk grabbing ahold of the note. Right as I'm about to open it, I hear..

"Y/n, may I speak with you outside the classroom please?" I glanced up to see my teacher standing there with a small smile on her face.

I slowly nodded before standing up and putting the note in my pocket. I followed her out of the classroom. Her shutting it behind us so nobody could hear. "I've noticed that you've been paying more attention, I'm not trying to sound disrespectful or anything like that at all! I was curious on what's been going on?" She spoke quietly.

"Oh it's nothing" I said fidgeting with the unopened note in my pocket. "I've just been a lot more open, I apologize for not paying attention before"

"It's alright dear, I was just making sure" She said opening the classroom door stepping aside to let me in first.

I walked in and headed straight to my desk opening the note immediately after I sat down.

"I know you said you wanted to keep this thing anonymous but I was wondering if you wanted to figure out who the other is?"

I read it over and debated. I figured why not, it's been really amazing having them to talk to even if it's not face to face.

"Yeah sure, it's been really nice talking to you, I'm pretty sure it would be so much better speaking to you face to face, how would we figure each other out?"